Chapter six

i wake up to a smack on the back, elijah was still on top of me. i must've dozed off.

"wake up pretty boy" he said still massaging my back. "we should play some stuff on the pc later" he added.

"y'all got computers?" i said laughing. he dug his fingers into my shoulder blades and i squeezed my eyes shut in result.

"mhm, bought them a month before you got out" he said finally getting off me. i sat up slowly and put on my shirt.

i yawned and looked at him "sounds fun... but before that i should dye your hair" i said smirking at him.

"oh fuck no" he said walking back "you're not touching the only thing i have control of right now" he added.

"please~" i begged. "i'll dye it red, you prolly wouldn't even notice it man" i said getting up slowly.

he looked at me then touched it hair "no, no fucking way" he said walking towards the stairs, obviously i followed him.

"pleaseeee" i made puppy eyes and smirked. he ran up the steps and into a room.

"fuck off!" he locked the door. i pulled on the handle and laughed.

"you scared buddy?" i laughed and leaned against the locked door. "i don't even got no dye with me. we'd have to go to the store first"

i felt the door pull away from my back, i fall on my ass right at elijahs feet.

"then let's go" he said walking past me and back down the stairs.

i raised my eyebrow and got up slowly. "you literally just ran away from me" i said.

"yeah and i ain't no pussy, come on boy" he said opening the front door, "i'll be in the bat Mobile" he added leaving the door open.

i ran down the stairs and slipped my shoes on quickly "so confusing" i whispered to myself.
"isaiah, me and elijah are gone to the store we'll be back soon!" i shouted from the door.

"be back soon! make sure nobody notices you" he adds before i close the door and walk towards the dark black car in the driveway.

i get inside and look at elijah "the bat mobile huh?" i chuckled.

"what? you don't name your cars?" he said turning it on, the engine purred.

"duh, but my cars aren't a copy of a name" i said running my fingers along the dash. the windows were dark tinted, if you looked inside you'd see nothing but your own reflection.

"fine then what would you name it." he said pulling the car out of the driveway and down the road.

"night crawler" i laughed but elijahs face was still. "damn okay, what about...zorro?" i said looking at him.

he glanced at me slightly and shrugged his shoulders, "i mean, it got a nice ring to it" he said smirking a little. "zorro" he said the word rolling off his tongue.

"you like it don't you" i said smiling. he chuckled and nodded slightly.

about an hour later we ended up at a hair salon, in fact it was same salon me and tamara went to when we first met.

we walked inside and went to the section for his hair type. we got all the essentials and left the store before anybody noticed who we were. we didn't want anyone seeing some escaped prisoners running around.

before i knew it we were back at the cabin. in the bathroom, elijah was sitting on the edge of the bathtub with his feet in the tub.
i was applying the bleach to his hair before the dye because his hair was to dark.
i don't think he knew that we had to put bleach in and when i told him he wasn't happy.

"if my hair falls out i'll fucking kill you!!" he shouted at me while he took a small hand mirror and looked at himself.

"okay okay i'll buy you a wig" i laughed and looked at my watch, "time to rinse"

"it's not fucking funny" he said putting his head under the bathroom tap and letting the water rinse through his hair.

"it's pretty funny" i said while running my fingers through his hair to cover it all.

once he dried it and waited for a bit we applied the red dye to his head, it set really well in his hair. when i rinsed his hair once again and dried it it was a dark red and his curly hair really made it look good.

elijah stared at himself in the mirror "you're a good hairdresser, you should get a real job" he laughed.

"thanks for the backhanded compliment" i laughed and walked out. i walked down the stairs and looked to see grayson and isaiah on the couch.

"hey buddy" grayson said looking up from his book then looking back at it again.

i nod slightly and walk down. i look up to see elijah coming down the stairs. i snickered to myself and sat down next to isaiah.
'this will be good' i thought.

elijah walked over to the kitchen door but grayson stopped him "what in the fuck" grayson said.

isiah was almost dead due to the lack of breath from laughing. elijah turned around and looked at them twirling a piece of hair in his fingers, "you like it?" he asked.

"you look like a used tampon" isaiah shouted while still wheezing. making me burst out into laughter as well.

"i like it..." grayson chuckled under his breath. elijahs face fell slowly.

"fuck you dean" he said as he stormed into the kitchen.

"suck it up cherry valance" isaiah said bending over in laughter. i shook my head and got up walked to the kitchen.

elijah was leaning against the island and playing with the curly strand of his hair.

"they're just playing, it looks good man" i said walking over to him.

"i hate you" elijah said. he stood up straight and looked at me.

"you gettin soft?" i laughed "what happened to you?" i looked at him.

"i aint soft!" he shouted walking over to me he shoved me into the island.

i stumbled and almost slipped but caught myself. "chill out man it was a joke" i say
he put his hands on my shoulders and squeezes them. he stares at me his eyes look cold. "what are you gonna do? kill me cuz of your red hair?" i looked back at him.

"maybe i will." he said. i pushed him off me and stood up straight.

"do it, you making a big deal outta nothing man" i said crossing my arms and looking at him, i couldn't read him he was blank.

he looked me up and down then left the kitchen furiously. i heard isaiah erupt in laughter once again.

what's his issue.

goddamn i haven't posted in a while-
chile um anyways hi :)
i hope you enjoyed this, there will probably be a new one soon :p
~AngelX