GLITCH 00

Disclaimer: KnB respectively belongs to Tadatoshi Fujimaki. I only own the plot and the OC

°=°=°=°

GLITCH 00

°=°=°=°

Do you want your phone to become faster and free of viruses? Install this app now!

Don't Allow | OK

Akashi's eyebrow twitched in irritation. Just what is happening to his phone at the moment? First its notifications were malfunctioning, and now a random pop-up just appeared out of nowhere?

He sighed and rubbed his temples in irritation. He needed to get a new phone if this... error keeps on happening.

He pressed the Don't Allowbutton, but the pop-up still hasn't disappeared. He repeated his actions until he groaned in frustration, gaining the attention of his limo driver.

"Are you all right, Akashi-sama?" He asked.

Akashi nodded and replied, "Yes, thank you. Don't mind me."

His driver nodded, and proceeded to drive at a normal rate once his concentration was back on the road.

The red-head looked back at his phone, glaring at the damned pop-up. What the actual hell was happening? Even he didn't know what had occurred in his phone.

Sighing once more, he tapped OK and in that moment, his phone had shut down.

He really wanted to hurl his phone at the wall.

Akashi placed his mobile device inside his pocket and decided to bring it to a repair shop the next morning since it was going to be Saturday tomorrow.

"Akashi-sama, we have arrived at Rakuzan."

The said teen went out of the limousine when tge driver had opened the door for him. "Thank you, Kazuya-san. Good work."

His driver bowed. "I shall be picking you up after basketball practice."

Akashi nodded and proceeded to walk into the prestigious school, preparing for another day full of disciplining, student council president work, and basketball practice.

||101BUG010||

The red-headed basketball captain of Rakuzan entered his room clad in his basketball practice attire. He got his phone from his bag and scowled at it.

He sighed and tossed it onto his bed as he dressed up into his indoor wear, wanting to get a good night's rest after he would finish the god damned homeworks, a.k.a spawns of Satan.

He pulled out his textbook in Math and turned to the pages his teachers told them to answer.

Finishing the assignments, he stretched his arms out like a cat to relieve his muscles. He sighed and gathered his books and notebooks to put back inside his bag.

Once he was finished organizing his things, he suddenly heard a voice inside his room.

"Wow, I'm surprised that for a boy you don'thave any porn in your phone!"

°=°=°=°

Hiii haha so I was inspired by Kagerou Days somewhere along the story I ain't telling lol

I'm hoping you would support this fanfiction bc I would really enjoy writing if I could see your feedbacks c:

First update of the year hell yas

~Kirami

01/02/15