𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴 𝕽𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙

" At this point I've waited a whole year for you to want me! I'm not pressuring you! I'm just over trying to forcing it to be.. I've known you well enough to know if I'm not giving you attention somebody else is.. You called me a HOE!! Out of the 4 years I've known you I've never fixed my mouth to disrespect you.. we may joke, even insult each other.. but bluntly calling you a hoe because my personal feelings.. I've never did it.. I've tried my hardest to be what you wanted me to be, I put my life on hold for you... I've scarified a lot!! For you.. anything I ever did.. was for you! All the bitches you swore I had... I didn't.. because all I wanted was you"
Briel had to now try to heal from what hurt her the most

" Soo you can take your time and deal with things but because I called you a hoe it's the end of the world? This isn't the first encounter!  I told you we can ease our way back into it but it's not gonna happen Overnight! We haven't talked and literally going on 2 weeks! I don't feel like I was wrong!"
When I get mad I tend not care about anything even the people I love

"What the fuck do you mean ease back into things?
Did I ease back into fucking you? Did I ease back into telling you I love you? Did I ease back into being there for you when nobody else was? Did I ever stop doing whatever I've always done? NO!! Cause I never stop loving you T! Regardless of anything! My love NEVER changed,
I never put you on pause! If you pushed me away,
I still stayed... I can't say the same for you.."

" it is what it is! If you can't understand I need time then idk what to tell you..
you disrespected me saying you could get any hoe who wanted, so don't be mad at my response..
I'm so fucking over it

" I regret loving you more than me, I regret giving you the world because In return I got nothing..
you lied when you said you loved me... for 4 years I sat and believed you loved me when you didn't even know how to love yourself!! I made it my duty to pick you up when you fall! If you was starving I made sure you ate, if you were crying I wiped your tears.. Whatever you needed I made sure you had.. I can give two fucks about materialistic shit! But do you know how it feels to give a person the rest of the love you have inside of you? Do you know how it feel to love someone knowing they don't love you half as much? I really believed you loved me T! I lowered my standard and stepped out of the box to be with you.. I never judge you based upon what you had versus what you didn't have! Anything you was into.....I encouraged you.. you're family become my family, you're heart became my heart, your pain became my pain... 

The best lie you ever told was "I love you" 💔

- Sincerely Briel