𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝚂

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- ** means young superhero, also your character can be a civilian with powers or without

i. SUPERHERO NAME **
ii. IMAGE/DESCRIPTION OF SUPERHERO NAME **
iii. FULL NAME **
iv. ZODIAC SIGN W/ IMAGE OR DESCRIPTION OF ZODIAC TATOO(S)
v. AGE
vi. GENDER
vii. SEXUALITY
viii. RELATED TO
ix. MENTOR
x. ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP/LOVE INTEREST
xi. TEAMS
a. young avengers
b. young justice
c. teen titans
d. justice league
xii. PERSONALITY
xiii. BACKGROUND
xiv. LIKES & DISLIKES
xv. INVENTORY/GADGETS/POWERS **
xvi. STRENGTHS
xvii. WEAKNESSES
xviii. FACE CLAIM W/ BACK UP
xix. QUOTES
xx. PASSWORD (look back again at the rules chapter)
xxi. TAGS (2+)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

MY OWN CHARACTERS-!

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

alias- Ash
hero uniform- She wears a black sleeveless shirt underneath, black leggings, and combat boots with the final touch of the red hooded cloak.
full name- Rose 'Scarlet' Maximoff
zodiac sign w/ tattoo style- Aries, Rose has her tattoo between her right breast and first ribs which consisted of the Aries symbol but half of it has the face and horn of a ram with constellation hovering it.
age- 19
gender- female
sexuality- pansexual
related to- Maximoff Family
mentor- Scarlet Witch with Wiccan
love interest- Damian Wayne
team- Young avengers (ex-member)
personality- When she was previously leader of Young avengers she always looks out for her teammates, she's like the mother figure of the group who everyone wants to talk to whenever they are in distraught, however whenever she was scolded by the Avengers or Justice League, she will stay quiet and overthink to herself. She may be a gentle person but she can also be straightforward & sassy, at times she tends to slash at others accidentally... She'd rather carry the burden of the team rather the young members-she's been the longest ever since. Though at times, her members have a hard time reading her, as it is rare for her to be open to them- she will listen to them and help them but never had she approach them when there is a problem. She's too... responsible and uptight according to others. But then again, she has her reasons. Now she is a ex-member of Young Avengers.
background- She was adopted by Wanda Maximoff, just like her she was experimented in her Earth dimension, Rose was desperate to get out that she accidentally warp herself in the Avenger's reality. Wanda cherished and adored Rose, despite having two reincarnated sons who are now her older brothers, she still loves her like she is her own. While Wanda teaches her about reality warping, Wiccan gave her a spell book in case of emergencies and instructed what spells to use. Rose took her mother's superhero name, honoring her not-real-yet true mother. She quit Young Avengers due to personal reasons, Wanda understood Rose and agreed to let her not join Avengers anymore, now she is studying college under Psychology Major in her mother's hometown.
likes & dislikes- She likes the smell of lavender, pizza and strawberry ice cream is her go to food, she can't live without coffee, she likes to study sometime at a cafe or at times in her room. She likes to play her music that vibes with her mood, she adores the bat family too much. Rose despises violence, annoying people that gets on her nerves, villains obviously, people who act gullible despite them being intelligent.
inventory/gadgets/ powers- Reality Warp & Witchcraft & Magnetism / she has like a utility belt (courtesy of Iron Man) where it consists of powders & mixtures with the book attached on her hip.
strengths- Her love for her small family, the Young Avengers, Magic, stealth, leadership
weaknesses- Disappointing her family and Avengers, loosing control of her powers & her self
quotes- "You know my favorite quote or Juliet? O swear not by the moon. It mean's don't make promises you can't even keep."
password- Raven
tags- -svnrays Jacie_16 mytaelienbunny

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚒𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚑└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

alias- Hydro
hero uniform- Just like Tempest's costume but sleeveless-like top blue speedo, swirls of grey scales like the waves of water both on his black leggings, insignia of Atlantis in the middle of his chest, black tattoo's symbolizing the Atlantis tribe.
full name- Adrian Maximoff
zodiac sign w/ tattoo style- A Aquarius symbol by his back left shoulder
age- 21
gender- male
sexuality- asexual/heterosexual
related to- Maximoff Family
mentor- Mera
love interest- None
team- Young avengers (ex-member), Teen Titans (formerly)
personality- Adrian, another water-sorcerer specie, does have a cocky attitude especially to the ladies but doesn't fathom the idea of flings, cheating and mostly being in a romantic relationship, that not his number one priority anyway- if he does get attracted then why not?- with that he is adventurous & likes to expirement but of course he does know his limits. He is a gentleman when he needs to be, yet disrespectful to others because he believe that not everyone can agree to their statements ALL THE TIME. He is also a supportive, annoying, willing to lend his shoulder brother to his team yet overprotective to Rose-who is gullible that A LOT of people likes her... yeah. Adrian leans likely sometimes to a care-free person but when it comes to mission- he intently focuses on the goals of their mission, not even the constant nagging of his co-members can distract him that easily. But- he is likely the older person to stop a feud between his friends, team and family- Wisdom over feud.
background- Like Rose, he was adopted by Wanda Maximoff who willingly took him into her arms when he was an orphan, he doesn't even have a visual memory of what his parents look like-it is sad but he got Wanda and his other siblings but he is likely close to Rose more. Despite being the longest member, they had to be seperated- with the help of Batman, he was assigned to Mera (shockingly- he expected it to be Aqualad or Aquaman). He was actually amaze at how Mera teaches him, how to gracefully telepathically and physically control his water powers, from close to long ranges of attack, to defense & offense, sure she taught Aquagirl but Mera was far amaze at Adrian's true potentials as well. Mera offered him to be part of Elite of the Atlantis but he politely decline as he was actually invited first to join Titans by Nightwing himself- Mera was sadden at this but nonetheless supported her another protege and still welcomes him to the Atlantis.
likes & dislikes- He likes books, his electric guitar sets, his family, acoustic & cover music, he likes to always keep in chat with his family through video call if possible, he likes pizza w/ and without pineapple (he isn't picky eater), and of course his water powers. He does dislike the fact that his sister gets many suitors and she either is gullible or plainly ignores it, annoying people who disrupts his quiet time, villians and nemesis, his parents because he thinks they abandon him, the smell of peppermint, the team being late.
inventory/gadgets/ powers- Water Manipulation, Water Trident, Poseidon's sword
strengths- Stealth, Analyzation, Close & Long range of combats, swordsmanship
weaknesses- Dissapointment, Unable to protect his family
quotes- "You know what's sweet? You are."
password- Nightwing

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂, 𝙿𝙼 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂
𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙻𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───