𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"GAHHHHHHH!"

A book glow and flew in front of Alyssa, who hissed in pain when her shoulder blades in leaning on the left starts to achingly burn. "MAX GO AFTER THOSE BOOKS!" "ON IT!"

"BAB- HSSS!" Wally groan in pain when he tried touching her shoulders and she had to scream in pain as smoke erupts from her shoulder blades.

"It burns! HELP!" She let her palm be engulf with flames and harshly put it at her aching shoulder but it just worsens. "GAH!"

"WHAT THE F**CK DON'T DO THAT!" Wally screech and with speed was already with a bucket of water and just had to dump it on her.

She whines a little bit but the pain is still there. "ALY-!" Before Wally could scold her, she suddenly float and glare daggers at Wally. He gulp when he noticed her brown eyes glow golden, same facade like the others, golden flakes on her cheeks, her left shoulder blade emits black smokes.

"That's not Aly..." He took a battle stance and was about to hit her when she looked somewhere and flew past Wally.

"H-HEY!" Wally called out and hurriedly follows her. "WALLY!" Barry called and both clashed with one another. "OW! WHAT THE-!" Before Wally could even react, all superheroes are at the inside of the large medical room.

"You have got to be kidding me..." Speed muttered and took a defense stand, this action was then followed by others.

The books were floating above the now conscious Maximoff siblings... along with the other Young Avengers... including Dash and Dawn who seem to be not themselves..

Black fumes are emitting at their speicified body parts and that they were growling at their seniors. Batman had to stop Robin from attacking one of them.

"HEY- WOAH!" All heads turn to see the other young heroes emitting a powerful aura as they growl and tried scratching them as they walk and stand beside the Maximoff twins.

The one who screamed and catching up with the other heroes, Arsenal prepared his archer and Beast Boy shifted into a green gorilla which caused Dawn to copy a python, hissing dangerously.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON- WHY IS MY SIBLINGS GLARING DAGGERS AT US!" Speed exclaimed as Tony rose his nano-structure armor and emit a sonic blast but not yet aiming it.

"Andrwea stand down!" He demands yet the young girl tilted her head confused. All were shocked when Rose spoke... what caught them off guard was misty horns are portruding in her head.

"You fight so dirty but you love so sweet." She said and Tony scoffed. "Enough with your riddles! I am not afraid to shoot you!"

"Mr. Stark!?" Peter exclaimed and pointed his web shoots at his mentor. "NO ONE NEEDS TO BE SHOT AT!" "KID LOOK AT TH-!"

Red's back suddenly erupt six black demon wings as he darkly chuckled then spoke. "Talk so pretty... but your heart got teeth.." He smirked showing pointy fangs and two purely black eyes covers his fave which creeped out the others, remembering Raven..

"Who are you?! What have you done with our proteges?!" Steve demanded and Rose stepped forward with a unreadable expression on her face.

"I'm Aries... your proteges that you spoke of are unconscious. You must not worry, we will give them back their bodies once our symbol is deeply attach to them."

"W-Wait. What do you mean attach?" Canary asked and Rose- well Aries lifted up her sleeveless torso, which caused Damian to growl and she revealed a tattoo of half ram and half symbol between her ribs.