𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

note: This chapter is purely dedicated to our hero mr. chadwick aka. black panther, may he rest in peace and I am thankful that he became part of the Avengers. Wakanda Forever, our king.

-

This chapter is purely fanfiction and is inspired by T'challa or Mr. Chadwick. Thank you all.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

Hellfire tiredly ask with the books in the bag they brought. After Red now with a black sword and Ash woke up, everyone was either tired or unconscious, still no sight of Sapphire.

They were encountered by Peter Parker and Steve Rogers and agreed that they'll go to these place. Steve glance at Hellfire. "We're going to a King's place."

Wally's eyes twinkle in astonishment. "You don't mean-!" Peter nodded enthusiastically as well, and all were shocked as they passed a forcefield and reveal the beautiful and colorful country of their allied King.

"Welcome to Wakanda." Steve said as he gently land their aircraft on the open space of their technological makeshift castle. "Where all vibranium existed!" It was a battered yet alive Nike exclaimed as her eyes twinkled like Wally.

"Hey! Nano-tech is still amazing." Peter huffed and both looked deadpan at the Spiderman. "Come on dude! You have to admit vibranium is such a rare technology! I'll even add them on my weapons!"

Nike excitedly said as Steve gently landed their aircraft on by the open space on their front castle. "Okay! I'll admit I also want vibranium!" Peter, Wally and Nike started to geek out while Aura grown as she holds an ice pack on her face.

"Why'd you have to hit me so hard..." The marksman muttered and Maximus glared at her. "Uhm. You tried killing me!" "I was possesed!" "Still- AND HOW MANY ARROWS DO YOU EVEN HAVE?!"

Aura shrugged her shoulders. "I came prepared." "Everyone suit up, you are about to meet the king." Rose raised her head and stumbled a little bit.

Adrian just caught her by the shoulder. "You okay sis?" She softly nod and she looked at her arms and wrist, it was protruding golden like veins. Steve frowned at this.

"Let's move out. T'challa may have answer to what's happening with you." Steve hiss and the injured groan and Damian's forehead ticked, when squeals protrude the small aircraft.

"OMG THE KING T'CHALLA!" Wally said and he hurriedly knuckled headed Maximus who groan in pain when Wally accidentally hit a broken shoulder. "WE'RE GOING TO MEET THE BLACK PANTHER! THE KING OF WAKANDA! I HAVE GOT TO INTERVIEW HIS SISTER!"

Nike jumped in delight as they all went out of the aircraft. "This is the first time I've seen them sooo excited." Peter said to Steve who chuckled. "T'challa is known for many things. I'm even grateful he took Bucky."

Peter grin at this. "Well he did try killing you both." Steve playfully glare at Peter. "Like you weren't trying to stop us." Peter raised his arms in defense. "Guilty."

They were all then greeted by a young, heroic king whose simply grinning, with a proud mother and a observable sister behind him.

"T'Challa." Steve greeted as they both stood face to face so seriously. "Steve." The eye contact was intense until...

TAP!

They both calloused their hand and tap each other's shoulder. "Its good to see you my friend." "Likewise." Both pull away and saw the bruised and tired Young Avengers and Justice League.

"Welcome everyone." He said as Nike and Wally couldn't contain their excitement and started questioning him.

"YOUR SUIT IS FULL OF VIBRANIUM RIGHT? HOW DOES IT WORK?!"

"CAN I HAVE MY WEAPON BE POWDERED WITH VIBRANIUM?!"

"HOW DID YOU BECOME KING?!"

"Nike. Flash, stop that." Rose scolded both and they apologized to a flusttered yet amused King who chuckled. "Why don't you both ask my sister Shuri." His sister smiled wide at them.

"Come with me and I'll show you my inventions!" They twinkled and followed his sister as they started asking questions as they walk.

"This is my mother, Ramonda. She will try to help you find answers on what's going on with you Maximoff." Rose nodded and she shivered a bit as sweat is evident on her forehead.

Ramonda walked forward to Maximoff and touched her arm where words are written. This made her frown. "Come with me, and bring the books with you."

A serious yet tired Brandon looked serious at Alyssa. "Take the books with you and aid Adrian." Alyssa nod and she gently let the books float on her command as she nod curtly at Wally and followed the three.

"This is my first time seeing Maximoff's children... How are they?" T'challa genuinely asked the teenagers who frown sadly. "All of our magician superheroes are in deep coma, they're getting weaker by the minute..." Beast Boy sadly stated.

"Not to mention we got into battle among us.." Maximus muttered and hiss when he struck an aching nerve. T'challa noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Dawn Fae?" Damian rose his face and spoke. "I went her on a mission, she'll be back." T'challa nod, "Give me the details later, young boy. But for now, let us go to the medical ward. Okoye."

His trusted friend and warrior walked in and Brandon whistled. "Hot dam- AHH!" Theo kicked-ehem- his balls-which made every guy hissed and Okoye raising an eyebrow in amusement.

Theo just shrugged their shoulder. "What? He was disrespectful." Okoye smirked. "I like you already." Theo's eyes twinkled at this and T'challa cough uncomfortably.

"Okoye, please give them medicines, food and comfortable clothes, they'll be staying with us shortly as they find out a way to open the portal."

Okoye stood up straight and nod and motioned everyone to follow Okoye. Except for Damian and Steve. Damian glance at King T'challa.

"You must be Dawn's father." T'challa proudly smile. "I may not be her blood-related father, but I am glad I took her." Damian smirk and T'challa turned serious.

"Give me full details of what happen and I'll help as I can." Steve smirked and crossed his arms. "As expected of the King." T'challa smirked at this. "I am a King, after all."