𝚒𝚒𝚒.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"WHY DON'T YOU GO IN?"

"HUH?! YOUR THE DEMON CHILD YOU GO IN!"
"... Should I even be offended or..?"
"What about you?! Why not swim in there?"
"OH NO! I am A LOT OF THINGS but SWIMMING IN A MURKY WATER IS NOT MY THING!"
"YOUR A F**CKING MERMAN!"
"KALDUR DOES IT!"
"AND I'M NOT KALDUR!"

All I can do was watch between two different teams bicker and before I could even stop them, a blast of light was sent towards them but only hit the ground in front of them.

"WHAT THE HECK! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" A growl erupt from a Justice League member, I glance pointedly at the smirking powerful person beside me.

"You shouldn't have done that." She just scoffed and flicked her auburn hair at me. "Pfft, oh please no one got hurt. Buzz off, Faker." I frown at that and we were surrounded by utter silence.

"Hey back off." I glance again behind me to see who it was and silently groan as he stood in front of me, letting his demeanor threaten my mom's apprentice.

She just scoffed and went towards my team. I softly shook my head and looked at him-before I could even protest he spoked first. "You should've fought back." It was my turn to smirk but bitter.

"I did that once... look where it got us." He didn't utter a word as I walk passed him. "You know I didn't mean too..." I heard him and I felt my shoulder stiffen.

"... Sure you do..." I answered and stood beside the youngest as the recent member was able to convince our merman and demon child to work together.

"... must be nice!... uhm... not being a leader I mean." I rose an eyebrow at our youngest as she fidgets, but I just shrugged my shoulders. "Just be happy you got my position." I nonchalantly said but I saw her flinch at my words.

"Hey, she didn't it mean it that-!" "I know your eavesdropping just seconds ago. Drop it." I spat and she just scoffed. "Geez, I was just worried for her.." She said and I roll my eyes.

"Hey! Let's go!" A disgusted merman and dirty demom child groan as we walk beside them. "This is gonna be a long day..." The merman muttered as the demon child shook his wet black hair away from his red eyes.

"IF there is another day... that is."