𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖

note-! very sorry for the spam of league of legends, I got inspired by them, anyway please enjoy this story~ and I might have put twist on this story hehe... also gore.

"GRAH!" BRANDON AND MIKO THREW LIGHTNING BOLTS AT HUNTER WHO MANIACALLY LAUGHED AND HE THROW HIS OWN FLAMES AT THEM. HUNTER CHUCKLED AND GLANCE AT THE DISCARDED BODIES OF THE OTHER FALLEN HEROES.

Alyssa and Nike huffed as they glare at Hunter Black who let out a fake yawn. Hunter hummed and glance at the open portal. "ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!?" Alyssa's ears perk and her eyes shook. Hunter Black noticed Hellfire's expression and he smirked wickedly.

"Might as well explore your world... again."

THUMP! PHWOOSH!

Everyone's eyes widen as Hunter Black flew past them and Dash was able to see ahead. All heroes turn and run as Brandon was about to touch the cape of Hunter Black, in slow motion-

He threw a blue flame at Dash whose eyes widen and had to raise both his arms but Flash saw it and in instant was in front of him.

Hellfire saw everything unfold and she let out tears. "NO!" Flash took the hit as he roll at the ground and screamed in pain when his chest is engulf in flames. Robin looked at their team and growled and started slashing at Hunter.

"WALLY!" Hellfire run towards the both speedsters as she puff the flames away with her chaos magic. Flash groan in pain as he noticed his chest was building. "Shit! Hold on-I!" Flash coughed a lot of blood which shocked Dash and Hellfire.

Nike threw a large shuriken at Black Hunter who just touched it with his finger tips and it cracked like a glass. "HERE!" Aura called out to Nike who threw a gun at her who swiftly took it and started throwing bullets at Hunter who was swiftly dodging it.

Once both are near, both took out their small knife and slashed at him but he both block it barely with his hand that his blood dropped on the ground. Both eyes widen and Hunter smirked as he gush out his flames at them both, the girls screamed as they were suddenly engulfed and being cling on by demons who were either scratching, gushing out their blood...

"NIKE! AURA!" Robin growled as the demons continue to mercilessly demolish them that their screams are being echoed and Hunter Black laughing. Robin growled and hurriedly raise his katana and lunge at Hunter Black.

"Where is Ash!?" Hunter laughed evilly and halted Damian's katana with his fingertip which shocked the protege of Batman and swiftly kicked him in the shin and was able to let go of his katana as he throw batarangs at Hunter who growled as he took a large blow from it.

Beast boy turned into a bear and lunges at Hunter Black who threw flames at him but Beast Boy was able to shift into a panther and he started biting his neck but was swiftly thrown at Robin as both tumbled.

"M-Merlin!" Hellfire called and they were already by their side. "Cover me!" They demand as both nodded and Hellfire growled as she throw black chaos magic shards at Hellfire who dodge. Dash then started twirling around Hunter who cussed as Brandon and Miko's eyes both glowed they floated in the air.

Hellfire's eyes glowed even more as she rose both her arms and send a gush of ice with Brandon and Miko's lightning. Black Hunter could feel his air constricting and was getting hit by the lightning but he just chuckled darkly and he then engulf himself with large blue flames.