𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

"MH..."

The brown eyes fluttered open and let out a soft hiss when her eyes hit the bright lights of medical ward. "YOUR AWAKE!" She let out another hiss when her ear rang and let out a little huff when she was suddenly tackled in a hug.

One from a merman and from another speedster. Her brothers. "Can't breathe...!" She said honeslty and both had to frankly pull away and start to fumble their questions.

"How are you feeling?!" "Are you okay?!" "What took you so long to wake up?!" "Do you need anything?!" "Did Wiccan taught you-!"

SMACK! THUD!

Their little sister blinked from shock but giggle when she saw who hit the back of their heads, and they are whining like a baby.

"WHAT THE HELL DEMON?!" Adrian whine a little as his head is still dizzy from Rose's lover, who hit them both using tilt of his katana. He just rolled his glowing green eyes and pointedly look at both.

"Your disturbing my beloved." Rose blushed as he was now beside her, giving her a small smile and gently touching her cold hand. "How are you feeling?" He asked gently and she nodded.

"I'm better than before..." She said and then she looked at his crying brothers. "Soo... to answer your questions. Yes I am feeling better, yes I am okay, I don't know, some new clothes would be nice and.. wiccan taught me what?"

Speed's jaw drop while Adrian let out a laugh. "Good to have you back little sis, I'll get you some clothes." Rose smile at her older brother. "Thanks.." He nod and walk away.

"Uhm... where is everyone...?" Speed and Damian sigh. "You missed... a lot." Rose quirk an eyebrow and both-well the three of them start to tell their point of view of stories.

After few hours of storytelling, Rose was left in utter shock as she hurriedly, with the new clothes she is wearing now, look herself in front of a mirror and twist her body a little bit to see a huge tattoo by her ribs.

"Oh my god! You weren't kidding! How's Mom?!" She went suddenly stress that Damian had to put his gloved hand on her shaking shoulders. "Beloved... I need you to calm down... breathe with me..."

He noticed she was starting to fidget but nonetheless copied his breathing. He smile, proud of her. "That's it... breathe in... breathe out..."

As minutes passed, she regains self-control and looked sadly at her brothers. "How's mom...?" Speed softly smiled. "Mom and the others are healthy and stable, they're just in.. a temporary coma.."

She nod short and sigh. "Wiccan taught me a little bit on how to read ancient backward story. We should head to the lab now, the sooner we finish this, everyone will wake up."

Adrian and Damian nod as Speed smirk. The four of them ventured to Tony's laboratory.

"NO! ITS NOT LIKE THAT! YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE MY POSITION!" A young orangenette curly hair girl exclaimed as the Maximoff sibling and Bruce's protege entered. "FINALLY! YOUR AWAKE!" Screech by a flowy orangenette teenage girl whose eyes are flickering orange and yellow.

Rose Maximoff rose an eyebrow in disbelief. "What the hell are you both screaming for?" She asked rhethorically and Iron Man's protege pointed a finger, another one of Wanda's protege.

"SHE WANTS TO TAKE MY POSITION EVEN THOUGH TONY'S ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTE! HE GAVE ME THE INSIGNIA OF THE YOUNG AVENGERS NOT YOU!" Rose frown at this and was about to speak when Damian stopped them.

"I'm to entertained to see what happens." Damian smirked which shock Rose. "But-!" "Leave it be sis, I wanna see action!" Speed hummed as Adrian chuckled while Rose just stood in disbelief but then shrug her shoulders... lowkey interested as well.