𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊

"OKAY... SO WE ARE DOING THIS..."

Muttered Maximus and all stiffen when they heard deep growls and screech from the barriers, black dust and bodies thumping on the force field.

"Maximoff. Can you hear us?" Ash clicked on her ear piece. "Loud and clear," She said to Captain America.

"We don't know if we can hear you once you entered. Shuri will open the front sides of the shield... we will keep them at bay as we can... Good Luck kiddo."

BZZZ!

YIBAMBE!

YIBAMBE!

PHWOSHHH!

GRAHHHHH!

THUMP! THUMP!

The ground shook as the demonic creatures instantenously entered once the force field opened. "Arsenal!" Nightwing commanded as Roy threw a flaming arrow at the ground as fine line of flames scattered some were engulfed some were not.

T'challa put on his vibranium Black Panther mask and screamed. "CHARGE!"

Ash looked at her team and nod. "Its now or never." They then slowly entered the dark realm.

Alyssa snapped a small flame to illuminate light around them and all had to hold in their guts when they're stepping on scattered bones and dead bodies.

Luna flinched a little and Miko let out a shriek when she felt something wet on her boots.

PHWOSIIHH!

Water suddenly lifted beneathe their feet. This made Adrian's eyes glowed a little. Miko gulp when small cluster of flames floated everywhere.

A gush of wind was felt by everyone, Rose looked forward and eyes widen, as she heard growls. She lits up her hands. "We've got company..."

TSKKK TSKKK!

GROWLLL!

As the dark clouds slowly disappears from the covered large tree. Brandon hissed and looked everywhere- there is a huge crack on it which means...

CLAP! CLAP!

"Came to rescue your family? Maximoff?" All heads turn and see a deranged Hunter Black, whose right arm is covered black spikes, black and red eyes widen in hunger for battle, he licked his lip as he eyed a particular person.

"Looks like Robin is not here, Aphrodite." Rose visibly flinch as she clenched her fist, both Adrian and Red rose their weapon in hand as they suddenly stood in front of her. Hunter Black clicked his tongue as demons suddenly appeared everywhere. The Young heroes circled, Aura ignited her technological arrows, Dash protrude crazy electricity around him, Miko and Brandon floated and both cast their elemental choice.

Theo also floated and started to portray glass shards around them, in case any of the demons attacked first. Adrian held tight his trident as the water beneath him shifts and his black tattoos glowing, Seiko twirled his black sword and slowly black stripe marks paints his face and arms. Alyssa floated and let chaos energy swirl in front of her.

"Tt, what a team you have there.." Hunter said, not amused as he let out a fake yawn. He then looked serious at Ash. "Your even wearing your mother's uniform... I wonder how Wiccan and Wanda is..." Both siblings had their eyes widen as he illuminates a misty image of a sleeping Wanda and Wiccan.

"Tell you what..." The demons growl as Hunter
slowly walked towards them, Theo clenched their teeth when their entrance is being blocked by larger demons. Hunter Black now stands in front of Ash whose still glaring at her.