just...a masked stranger

seven am crowds.

oh how much he loves and hate them. the eyes looking back and forth on his mask, the glares he constantly recieves and the disgusted looks he'd always meet. but it's fine.

at least he'll got some money.

he takes a big sigh in relief as he feels the wallet in his pocket. he did it. and to his luck, they didn't notice. he slumps down lazily at one of the seats as he takes off his hat when the hoard of people rush out the exit for work.

he put his hands deep into his pocket, a little happy when he felt the unfamiliarly thick wallet in his hands. he closes his eyes to get some rest.

he don't know how long he has slept for, but he jolted awake when he felt something heavy rest on his shoulders. he woke up and glanced irritately to his shoulder.

he disgustingly stares as his eyes met with pink fluffy hair. he could smell the faint scent of sakura from her.

probably another rich person. but i have money now, so i'll steal hers some other day.

"oi. wake up." he shook his own shoulder, attempting to wake the female up without him touching her. the female raised her head a little, rubbing her eyes gently as she does so.

their eyes met when she raised her head to look at him.

"OH! OH! i'm sorry..." she quickly adjusted her sittihrg position as her face flushed red.

he was just staring at her, bored, while she roams his facial features. he had dark brown eyes, a fairly sharp nose, though it wasn't conpletely visible since his mask blocked it. he had black hair with messy tips. his eyebrows always showing his emotions as he scrunches it as her, obviously annoyed.

".....why do you use contacts?" the first thing she decided to ask was the worst thing she could ever ask.

he rolled his eyes. his heterochromia eyes were always a big giveaway whenever the police try to track him down since all the victims says he has them. he was unlucky enough for someone to notice so quickly.

"what do you know? mind your own business." he looks away.

"your eyes look so tired, but your contacts make you seem like there's light in them." she points a little on her own eye to gesture to him how she knew about it.

the fuck? she's telling it from something like 'the light in my eyes'?? shut the fuck up she's probably an optimistic rich girl going to a private academy where people suck up to her because she's rich.

"off topic but...can i have your number?" he flinched when he felt something soft pressed against his elbow. he wasn't dumb, so he didn't look down at her despite the height difference.

why? so you could report me to the police? i'm not fucking dumb.

"the fuck? no." he answers quietly since the train was silent, it was probably just the both of them talking on the whole train.

"oh...." sad, she let go of him and stares infront, her fingers fidgeting in front of her lap.

"...why do you want my number?" even though annoyed, he asked her anyways. he was curious.

"you're....cute." flustered, she puts her hand son her cheek and confesses quietly.

his eyes widen a little and his eyebrows raised. now this, has never in his life happen before. he continues to stare oddly at the girl, seemingly thinking something.

"ahhh! this is so embarassing!" she then burys her face into her own palm, trembling a little as she does so.

"...you're so weird. why would you find me 'cute' or whatever? the only face feature of mine you can see is my eyes, and like you said, i'm wearing contacts. you're telling my looks off contacts and a mask?" that was probably the longest sentence he has ever spoke in his entire life.

"no! i find you cute! s-so...you don't have to hide your face..." she looks a little at him.

oh.

"you don't want to see what's under this mask." he says so as he cross his arms in front of his chest, looking in front instead of her.

then, there was a silence. the train continued to go on different stations. his statement of her being rich became true when she got up at the nerima station. as the train door opened, she crouched down to his height, their faces inches apart.

"what?" he asked, his eyebrows still scrunching.

"can i at least have your name?"

"just a masked stranger you met on the train." he coldly replied, staring straight into her eyes.

weird. her eyes are so empty. it's so lifeless.

"then...you have to give me your name if...i see you on the train tomorrow okay? pinky promise!" she says excitedly as her eyes form a thin line. you can tell her was smiling just by her eyes.

he didn't respond and simply blinked at her as she turned around and went out the train door.

he takes out his phone from his pocket.

academy that wears yellow sweater uniform with black ties.

top results

aoba-japan international school

bingo.

flithy rich i see. probably the same age as me or younger. not a bad pick to steal from since she's so....naive and odd. question her taste in men.

but something doesn't feel right. it's like i've seen her somewhere. like i have her name right on my tongue.

"i'm probably overthinking too much over a rich high school girl who's living her best fucking life." he lowly chuckles as he gets off at the shinjuku station.

he puts on his hat and lowers it so that only his 'dark brown' eyes were visible.

"where was it again? oh right. kabukicho district."