not that type of ideal good guy

"mitsuri, you should invite some of your friends!"

"...they'll come but...they probably...would just look around the house..." mitsuri's smile dropped as she lowers her utensils, her fork clashing on her plate.

"then invite some people YOU consider as your friend! or someone you like~" mitsuri's mother teasingly said, chewing on the steak in her mouth.

mitsuri didn't give much of a reaction until someone's face popped up in her mind.

instantly, mitsuri fidgeted in her seat with a dusty pink blush, coughing.

"there's no such person oka-sama!" mitsuri pouted while raising her voice at her mother.

her mother just giggled with her palm on her mouth. her father on the other hand, looks displeased.

"you better not bring some problematic gangster home young lady." her father placed his utensils down gently, as he says sternly at mitsuri.

mitsuri furrowed her brow as she continues to eat.

what's wrong with that?

it's not like they have a bad personality or anything.

mitsuir chew one last bite and got up from her chair.

"excuse me."

"ah! mitsuri! you should eat more! remember what the doctor said?" her mother immediately stood up too, calling out to her retreating figure.

"i'm fine." mitsuri replied as she hastily walk up the seemingly never ending stairs.

"tch! it's all your fault! why do you have to ruin the mood?" mother slightly hit her father on his arm with a face of disgust.

"what? i'm just stating the obvious." but he just shrugged it off.

o b a n a i - k u n

mitsuri : obanai kun!

obanai : yes?

oh! that was a quick reply! that's great.

mitsuri happily swing her feet back and forth ad she lays down on her stomach with her phone, her chin resting on a pillow of hers.

mitsuri : can you come to my house tomorrow?

obanai : huh? why?