im her boy..space friend!

day 14

" our experts has predicted that a snow blizzard will last for about two weeks starting tomorrow. we urge that all citizens stay at home..."

"oh my! a snow blizzard tomorrow? how unlucky! i was just thinking of going on a business trip!"

mitsuri fidgets and swallows nervously.

did she look good?

did she look way too skinny?

did she look pale and sick?

she's not even sure why she cares about that. she has always looked like that, so why did she suddenly care about her appearance so much today?

" madam, there is a boy outside who have claimed to be misturi-sama's friend. "

mitsuri flinched, but instantly her heart lighter as she stumbles out her chair, rushing towards the main gate of her home.

"mitsuri-sama, please don't run!"

mitsuri's face brightened up with sparkly eyes as she sees a familiar masked guy in front her house, yet he seemed a little different.

mitsuri waves happily and watches closely as he walks towards the stairs leading up to the entrance she was standing at.

her heart pounded like crazy. it was like she got star struck.

half of obanai's hair was slicked back at the front. little loose baby hairs poking out from the front and the sides, while most of them lazily gelled back. he had always wore the outfit they shopped together, and had a fancy cross earring dangling off his right ear.

did she mention he didn't button up his first two buttons? yea.

he had sort of a cleavage, showing off his pale skin and his collarbone forming shadows under the sun.

A/N : i absolutely suck ass at drawing but his hair is smtg like this and yes i did not draw the eyes

his right hand was holding a paper bag.

"hey. happy birthday, mitsuri." finally reaching her, he loudly pants through his mask and passes her the paper bag, his left hand habitly runs through his hair, though it was gelled back. he clicked his tongue in annoyance, forgetting that his hair was gelled back.

"t-thank you obanai-kun!" overwhelmed woth excitement and happiness, mitsuri still managed to get a thank you out of her mouth.

"aah! mitsuri-chan! are you kids on first name basis?!" suddenly, one of mitsuri's older maid appeared behind her, interupting the sort of 'sweet moment' they were having.

quickly, mitsuri waved her hands in denial furiously while still clutching on to the paper bag.

"no no! w-we...w-we!" she couldn't find the right words to place what their relationship is like.