the difference in our worlds

"the usual price obviously, snake."

"right...stop fucking smoking you're gonna fucking suffocate me before i can give you the money." he waves his hand in front of his nose, attempting to clear out the smoke.

"urusai...youngsters like you should just shut up and i don't know...watch cartoons? hahahahaha." the old man gave her sadistic laugh as he snatches the money off him.

he turns and put his hand deep into his pocket, feeling the packet of white powder in it too.

"oh~looks who's here again~! it's snake~!" a lady swayed her hips side to side and walked towards iguro flirtily, her bra strap on her shoulder on the edge of falling.

"fuck off." he puts his hand directly on her face and pushes her to side. but to his surprise, she grabbed his hand.

"you're never fun." she slowly guides his hand down to her own cleavage to see what he would do.

"ew. stop it." he snatches his hand away and flings it around a little to show his disgust of what she just did.

"oi. fucker. this is kabukicho district. fucking remember that we're all here to make some not-so-pure money. scram." the lady's attitude instantly changed as she takes out a cigarette and lights it up as she talks.

"how ironic." he mutters under his breath ss he continues to walk out the dark alley, avoiding the spit she attempted to stain on his shoes.

"you're wasting your pretty face~with the mask of course." her voice distant as he sees the streetlights shining down on him.

should i go hone today?

nah fuck that. i don't have a home. that hell is not a home.

but fuck i still have what the old man wants.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" he clenches his fist as he lets his father hit him in the cheek as he snatches the packet of powder from his palm.

"wear that stupid fucking mask everyday for what? in the end you're still a fucking monster."

he watches silently as his father hastily pours the white powder in his mouth, some of the remains falling out and formed a little circle on the floor.

"pft. you call me fucking pathetic when you're eating cocaine off the floor that has never been cleaned for months? give me a fucking break." he scoffs as he watches him desparately tries to pick up the little remains of the powder.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BASTARD?!" he dodges as his father tries to punch him in the face, making him stumble and fall to the ground.

"im going out for a week old man. there's extra white powder under those disgusting porn magazines you were looking at. manage yourself." he turns around and waves as he slow jogs until he sees his favourite spot.

train stations are the best man. why do they even abandon it?

it's cold though. hah. nothing i can do about it. that hell is colder with that old man of mine.

---

wait.

i probably shouldnt take this train.