Part 2

~Payton's POV~

I just woke up and it's a beautiful morning, but my mood completely changed when I realized that I have school. I really don't want to go. I shouldn't even be in that damn school! The vampires are the one who tried to kill me and my friends. And for what? We didn't do anything to them. Sorry if I wanted revenge.

I groaned and slowly got out of bed. Then I went into my bathroom and got ready for school. When I was finished I was wearing this

Then I went down stairs and found my mom and Faith in the kitchen

Then I went down stairs and found my mom and Faith in the kitchen. I then sat down near the island table next to Faith.

Joanne=Payton's mom
F=Faith
P=Payton

P: good morning

F: morning

Joanne: good morning, do you have everything you need for school?

P: yeah I do.

Joanne: here you guys go

My mom handed me and Faith a plate full of pancakes for breakfast.

P+F: thank you!

F: oh mom, Wyatt is coming today.

Wyatt is Faiths new boy toy. He's going to live with us because his family is leaving the state. He was supposed to go with them but he didn't want to leave Faith.

Joanne: ok

We all started to eat and talked for a little until it was time to leave.

F: Payton do you want a ride to school?

P: sure but I'm going to skate home after school. I don't want to third wheel, you and Wyatt.

F: whatever let's go.

I grabbed my skateboard and backpack, then left the house. Me and Faith started to have a conversation on the drive to school.

F: so how's school going

P: it's awful. I hate it there

F: you're just mad because you can't stalk your crush in the halls anymore.

Ugh. She's talking about Harmony. I've had a crush on her for years now. Faith is right though. That is one of the reasons why I hate that school.

P: I don't stalk her!

F: you know you do

P: whatever, it's all the stupid vampires fault