Part 72

~Payton's POV~

P: shit...

Samantha was fine just a second ago! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

I quickly got up from the bed and ran out of the room in search for a doctor. As I was running out, I bumped into someone.

?: woah are you ok?

P: who are you?

?: I'm doctor Feud

P: perfect! I need your help

Dr.Feud: with what?

P: my girlfriend- wait no uh my friend is um- she's doesn't look good- no she looks good, I didn't mean to say that she's ugly because she's not, but there's something wrong, wait no there's-

Dr.Feud: calm down, I think I get it. Where's her room.

P: o-over there.

I pointed to the room and he nodded

Dr.Feud: ok go sit down and I'll go check up on her.

P: no I need to be with her

Dr.Feud: I'm sorry but I can't let you do that

P: please... I need to know if she's ok

Dr.Feud: and you will but you have to give me a few minutes, ok?

I nodded my head before Dr.Feud walked away from me and went into Samanthas room.

UGH! I WAS SUPPOSE TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO SAVE HER BUT INSTEAD I GOT DISTRACTED! NO NO NO! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I HAD A SECOND CHANCE TO FIX EVERYTHING AND I FUCKED IT UP!

I started to pace back and forth while pulling on my hair as I thought of all the mistakes that I made today.

Please please please let her be ok.

5 minutes when by and Dr.Feud finally walked out of Samanthas room. He looked kind of stressed. I was going to ask him what's happening but he quickly walked past me and went to a group of doctors.

I was so confused as I observed them. He was talking to everyone else but I couldn't hear anything. And then all of a sudden they all ran past everything and went into Samanthas room before closing the door.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!

~30 minutes later~

I may or may not be on the floor crying right now... ok I am but you can't blame me though. I haven't heard a single thing about Samantha in so long and they won't let me see her.

Dr.Feud: Payton?

I immediately looked up and made eye contact with him

P: is Samantha ok?

Dr.Feud: listen...

That doesn't sound good

Dr.Feud: Samantha was predicted to die 25 minutes ago... but she didn't

P: SHES STILL ALIVE

Dr.Feud: yes, when you were freaking out earlier, she just fell asleep.

You got to be kidding me... whatever. I quickly stood up with a huge smile was plastered on my face.