Part 10

~Samanthas POV~

S: I have an idea.

~45 minutes later~

P: ok put four cups down and fill them with water. Then put different food die in each.

I did as he said

S: now fill four syringes with a color. Then attach it to the machine.

Payton did as I said

P+S: Done!

We both smiled at our creation. This is what we made.

It's basically a robotic hand

It's basically a robotic hand. We can control it with the levers that we made. It's kinda powered by water which is cool. Right now all it can do is pick up small things like soda cans.

P: wow, we actually made that

S: yeah it's dope. And to think we made this under an hour with trash.

P: ok we have like 15 minutes till Ms.Johnson comes back. What should we do?

S: clean up?

P: I really don't want to though

S: too bad, go find all your paper airplanes and go throw them away.

P: fine

Payton started to pick up every single plane while I took all of our scraps and the things we didn't use and threw them in the trash can. By the end of it all the whole library was clean. When we sat down, Ms.Johnson walked in. She was about to turn back around but stopped.

Ms.Johnson: oh you guys are actually done

P+S: yes

She walked over to the table and observed what we made.

Ms.Johnson: wow this is amazing. I was not expecting this considering I pulled your material out from the trash.

S: that's disgusting

P: why the trash?

Ms.Johnson: because you two are the smartest students in my class. I wanted to challenge you. The others got to pick any materials that they have at home.

S: not fair

P: yeah we were here for 4 hours!

Ms.Johnson: the first hour you guys were fighting, the second and third hour you both were sitting around doin only god knows what. The last hour is when you guys actually started working together. You both could have been done with this a long time ago. Just saying.

S: whatever

P: may we leave now?

Ms.Johnson: yes you may

Payton and I both got up and left the library. Once we got in the halls we separated to go to our right side. Before I was fully out of distance Payton started talking.