Part 38

~Samanthas POV~

When I made it to the store I literally ran all over. What the fuck did I come here for? Woah those cookies look bomb! No, no, no.

I want them.

No. How did I even get in the baking isle?

I turned my head away because I was getting too distracted by the food, but something caught my eye. There was a bottle of Advil with all the cakes. Are you serious. Was someone that lazy to put it back? Whatever I guess I'll do it.

I grabbed the bottle and search the isles for it's rightful place. Once I found its shelf, I placed it back. See, was that so hard?

Ok now back to business, what do I need to buy? It was for Payton I believe but, what is it?

I put my hand on my chin and started thinking. My eyes drifted off to the Advil on the shelf. THAT REMINDS ME! I want to go back to the baking section. Anyways what was I thinking about?

Oh, the Advil, THE ADVIL!

GOD DAMN!

I quickly grabbed the exact same bottle off of the self and ran to the cashier. I waisted so much time.

STUPID STUPID STUPID

When I got to the cashier, I was the only person in line so I handed the lady the bottle. She scanned it and handed it back to me.

?: did you find everything ok ma'am?

Don't talk to me

S: yep

I'm still on my side so I'm all good to talk.

?: that's good. That will be $5

I handed her the money and then ran out of the store. As I was running back, I passed something that made me stop in my tracks.

S: SUSHI!

It was a sushi place!

...Fuck you I'm going in

~30 minutes later~

I'm finally back home!

When I walked in I saw Joanne, Faith, and Wyatt sitting in the living room.

Joanne: hey Samantha

S: hello

W: why do you have so many bags

S: I bought you guys some sushi

F: YES! I'm starving!

I placed everything down on the kitchen table and they all came and sat down. They all got there food while I was filling up a vase with water. Once I was done I placed the flowers, that Jackson gave me, inside.

Joanne+F+W: thank you

S: you're welcome

W: Samantha can I talked to you for a second?

S: yeah sure

Me and Wyatt walked away and went to the backyard.

S: yes?

W: what's with the flowers

S: Jackson gave it to me

W: what? I thought you just went to the store.

Shit

S: ok listen, before I went to the store I went to Jackson's house. He wanted to give me those flowers, but I was only there for like 5 minutes.