Part 27

~Payton's POV~

Samantha shook her head and reached over me. Her head was near my... oh god... it looks like she's about to-

Before I could even think about that, Samantha got up.

S: I'm going to the backyard to draw

P: o-ok

IM STUTTERING AGAIN!

Samantha looked at me weirdly and then left. The feeling came back. I just couldn't stop thinking of her.

I quickly ran to my door and locked it. Then I went back to my bed and pulled my pants down. I started jerking off once again but this time it felt different. It felt amazing.

The feeling that I've been getting when ever I'm with Samantha, has multiplied. It's overwhelming. Why does this feel so good?

FUCK!

I kept thinking of Samantha and it just made me even more horny. After a few minutes I cam on the ground. My breathing is really un even but I don't care.

Then boom

Scenes of Samantha played through my head. I couldn't fucking handle it. She was smirking, twerking... STRIPPING. But then it all stoped before anything could happen.

FUCK! I WANT HER NOW!... I want her now?

I quickly pulled my pants up and started to walk back and forth.

No no no no no! I don't like her. She's a vampire. I can't like her. Do I like her? NO!

I need to talk to Wyatt.

Before I left my room I had to clean up the... mess I made. After that I met Wyatt in the living room. He was sitting on the couch watching tv, so I decided to join him.

W: so, how did it go

P: I'm stressing out

W: why

P: when I was thinking of Harmony, I felt nothing. But then I thought of... someone else and everything changed.

W: so you like the other girl and not Harmony.

P: no I don't like the other girl

W: Payton

P: fine I like the other girl.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. I can't believe this. I had a crush on Harmony for so long! How could it change so fast?

W: if I were you I would go tell Samantha now

P: I can't tell Samantha that! She-

Wait a minute. I quickly lifted up my head and saw a smirking Wyatt.

P: how did you know!?

W: I saw her hickeys this morning. You really did that while she was drunk?

P: I didn't mean to. I didn't even know I was doing a sexual thing. Something just took over me.

W: dang your body new you liked her but you refused to believe it.

P: shut up, but seriously what do I do? I can't tell her that I like her. She hates me

W: I don't think she hates you. Over these past few days you guys have become really close. You never know what might happen.