Part 5

~Samanthas POV~

Me and Jaden walked into class and saw that we were the first ones there. We sat on top of our desks and started talking. After about 10 minutes everyone was here.

B: isn't that Jadens shirt?

S: yeah I stayed over last night

M: w-was it became of your d-dad?

Why is she stuttering so much?

S: uh yeah.

Mr.Wilson then walked into the room

Mr. Wilson: ok let's get started

~Skip class~

Mr.Wilson: I hope you guys have a great weekend, and remember Monday you guys have class in the morning.

Tv: bye

I still can't believe we have to take classes with werewolves. They better stay out of my way.

Right now me and Jaden are walking home together again because we live on the same street.

S: hey, did you notice something off about Mads today?

J: yeah she was more quiet then usual. Oh we're here

We just got to Jadens house

J: do you want to stay over again?

S: no I should probably head home

J: are you sure?

S: yeah it's fine

J: ok, call me if you need anything. And text me when you get home

S: ok

Me and Jaden hugged and then he went inside. Unlike last night, I started to walk home. Then that random noise happened again. I'm still going to ignore it though.

While I was walking I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw Jaden watching me through his window. He's such a creep sometimes. I waved at him and continued to walk.

Once I got home I hesitantly opened the door. Once I closed it the whole room went dark. He's in here. I know it.

Out of no where I was pushed and my back hit the ground hard. I still couldn't see.

Dad: where have you been?

S: I slept over at a friends house.

Dad: I didn't give you permission too.

S: I don't give a fuck about your permission!

Dad: oh really?

In a matter of seconds my right side of my face started to sting.

S: YOU DID NOT JUST FUCKING SLAP ME!

Dad: YOU DESERVED IT YOU BITCH. I HEARD THAT YOUR WEAK NOW

S: YOUR SUCH A PUSSY

Dad: HOW

S: FIGHT ME WITH THE LIGHTS ON YOU COWARD!

Dad: I don't need too.

S: YOUR A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

I quickly stood up and tried my best to search for him. I know he's near me but I don't know where.

Then I felt an arm come from behind me and wrap around my neck. In a split second, I was in a head lock, and struggling to breath.

S: l-let g-go

Dad: I FUCKING GIVE YOU FOOD FOR YOUR FAT ASS AND A ROOF OVER YOUR BIG ASS HEAD, SO DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!

S: I didn't ask you to have me! That was your fucking fault! You signed up for it so don't expect a thank you.