Part 63

~4 years later~
~Payton's POV~

We graduated high school four years ago. Everything went great. Me and everyone else got our diplomas and left home. We all moved out of our town because we thought we needed some change. It's been kind of hard since we're living around normal people now. Hiding who we really are has been challenging but we've made it through.

Right now I have a house and I'm living with my best friend. He's an amazing guy. The others have there own lives but all of us still hang out frequently. All of the former relationships are still going on strong and everything is great. No one has kids yet which still shocks me to this day because we all hate protection.

Anyways, right now I'm just chilling in my room while watching a movie when my best friend/roommate walked in.

P: hey man.

?: what are you doing?

P: just watching a movie

?: you're so boring. Come hangout with us.

P: when you say "us" you mean you and your girlfriend. Nah I'm good. I'm not in the mood to third wheel.

?: come on!

He was reaching for my arm to pull me up but I quickly pulled it away.

P: DONT TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS!

?: what do you mean! There not dirty

P: dude, your room is right next to mine. I heard you and Mads fucking

Jaden laughed as he sat down next to me.

J: yeah yeah

P: did you use protection?

J: nope. Pull out game too strong.

P: my man!

J: but for real. Me and Mads want to hangout with you. Everyone is coming over later. Let's have some fun

P: wait... everyone?

J: all the werewolves and vampires. Like the good old days.

P: like the good old days. Fine, let's go.

J: YES!

Jaden excitedly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room. He pulled me all the way to the kitchen where Mads was.

J: I told you I could get him out of his room! Pay up!

Mads playfully rolled her eyes before giving Jaden a 50 dollar bill.

What the-

P: DID YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY BET ON ME!

J+M: yes

P: ...next time let me join

M: will do!

P: so Mads, have you figured out if you're going to move in or not yet?

M: no not yet. I'm still paying off my current apartment. Once that's all done, I'll start thinking about.

P: well if you do end up moving in, my moving in gift for you is going to be soundproofing pads. I'm tired of hearing you guys.

M: JADEN YOU TOLD ME HE COULDNT HEAR US

J: WHAT? I didn't want you to hold back on your moans

M: JADEN

P: nasty... but understandable

J: see he gets it!

We all laughed and continued to talk. After about an hour, the door bell rang.