Part 28

~Samanthas POV~

Payton has been acting really weird lately. He literally just ran off when I asked him a simple question.

Whatever I guess

I went upstairs and into Payton's room. When I got inside I saw him sat on his bed fidgeting with his hands.

S: are you ok?

He jumped a little and looked up at me.

P: y-yeah I'm fine.

S: um ok. What time is it?

Payton pulled out his phone and looked at it.

P: 1am... oh shit, it's 1am!

S: we should go to bed now

P: yeah, do you want to change first.

S: no need

I was still in my sweats and sweatshirt so I just took off my top. I'll just sleep with my sweats and sports bra. When I looked back at Payton I saw him looking down at his feet.

P: I-I'm gonna go change now.

With that being said, Payton quickly walked into his closet without looking up. While he was gone I took the time to think.

I just realized that this is my first night I'll be sleeping with Payton, sober. And of course it had to be the day I find out that I like him.

I laid down in his bed and waited on my phone. 5 minutes later he comes out with shorts no and... that's it.

Damn

I couldn't help myself but to look at his chest. It just looks like he was sculpted perfectly by a god!

P: what are you looking at?

S: nothing

I quickly looked back down at my phone and refused to look back up. Payton got into bed and turned his back towards me.

The room when silent and it was kind of awkward. I put my phone away and tried to fall asleep.

~1 hour later~

Ugh! I can't fucking fall asleep!

S: Payton?

He turned around and and looked at me with a confused face.

P: you can't fall asleep either?

S: nope... um can I-

P: sure

Payton opened his arms and I put my head on his chest. I'm surprised he let me do this. He got a little tense but slowly relaxed.

And then I was out.

~Payton's POV~

I can't believe Samantha wanted to... cuddle. I smiled and looked down. She was already asleep. It feels so good to be this close to her. I want to stay like this forever.

~Morning~
~Samanthas POV~

I woke up the next morning feeling good as ever. My eyes were still closed when I grazed my hand over something bumping. Then something under me, shook.

P: ah your hands are cold!

Huh?

I quickly opened my eyes and saw my hand on Payton's abs. I removed my hand and got off of him.

S: sorry did I wake you up

P: yeah but it's fine. We need to get ready for school anyways.

S: yeah you're right.