𝟏.𝟎

"Bitch, why you bring me here?" I asked looking at the sex store, Wet Dreams, in shock

"Bitch, why you bring me here?" I asked looking at the sex store, Wet Dreams, in shock. I'm not going in. Last time I went inside a sex store I saw an old couple, they had to be in their mid-60s, fucking in the back. Like really going at it without a care in the world. It looked so nasty, all I saw was wrinkles and loose skin moving. I think I fainted too. That sickening moment scarred me for life.

"You lost the bet and so I decided to bring you here. You got to get at least one item before we can leave." Kayla said smirking.

She is so evil, that bitch know what happened last time I went in one of these damn stores and she still brought me to this filthy location. Fucking betch bro.

"I'm not going in, you can go but I'm not," I told her crossing my arms. Got me fucked up, Ian bout to walk in just to see a fucking 20-year-old man in some tight ass clothes bent over getting spanked by a milf.

"Nyla, sweetie, get your ass out before I drag your Lil ass in the store." She said to me before getting out and closing her door. I'm egging her house this weekend.

I get out and follow behind her into the store. As soon as we walk in all we hear is fucking hard rock music and all we see is dildos, like big colorful ass dildos.

They were muscular and veiny too, who the hell would even want one of them? People who do porn and crazy shit to get views.

"Kayla I'm scared, I want to leave," I told her turning around. She laughed, like the bitch really laughed, and grabbed my wrist dragging me to see who knows what.

My poor innocent eyes. I gagged when we passed the sex dolls. One of them was out of the box and on the floor with the legs spread open. Put ya pussy lips on live I'll give you a thousand dollars headass.

It only got worse as we kept walking, it was butt plugs. Some of them were really small while other ones were almost as big as my hand. "What type of freaky shit..." I will never understand why someone would want something up their butt.

"Kayla where you taking me, I don't want to see anything else. I've seen enough— no I've seen more than enough. I'm ready to go." I said once I seen a sex swing and a mannequin with a strap on its head.

Kayla laughed, "I think you've seen enough but you still have to get something. It can't be anything boring."

I grabbed a random bottle of lube and speed-walked to the front to checkout. I'm ready to get the fuck. I sat the lube in the counter and waited for Kayla to get her ass up here to pay.

I side-eyed the cashier when I noticed that she was staring at me with a smile on her face. This bitch weird, Kayla better put some pep in her mf step before I do and step out of this store.

"Will that be all for you guys?" She asked once Kayla finally got her slow ass up here. We both nod and she rings up the lube putting it in a bag.

When Kayla gave her the money and got her change I grabbed the bag and made my way out the store. I looked back to see the lady still staring at me. I flicked her off before walking out, ole creepy looking mf.

"Nyla stop being mean."

"Shut up, don't say a goddam thing to me. Drop me off and get the fuck away from me." I smacked the back of her head and told her to start driving.

Meanwhile back at the store the woman pulled out her phone and dialed her daughter's number,

"I think I've found your mate."

━━━━━━━━━━

bye <3