𝟓.𝟓

"Yall seen, Dani?" Selene asks her parents as soon as she got back

"Nope, she left a few minutes after you did so she's probably still on earth, " Lilith tells her as she tightens the chokehold she has on her husband. Selene wasn't surprised at all when she appeared in their room and seen that, she was used to it.

"Her dumb stupid ass told me she was here. When I see her I'm slapping the horse shit out of her."

"You need to stop cussing so damn much, " Than says trying to look towards his daughter but couldn't. Lilith may have looked little but she was just as strong as he was.

"Well, who you think I get it from, Than? And who names their child that like you a whole conjunction and preposition," Selene says swinging the bags of snacks/food she brought back for Nyla.

He smacks his lips while Lilith laughs. "Bae, spin around so I'm facing the big bird."

Lilith turns them around and Selene busts out laughing at her dad's facial expression.

"Conjunction, please stop looking like that, you are not that nigga Spongebob."

"Fuck you and Spongebob, whenever she decides to let me go ima find you and beat yo ass. Now get out of my room and go bother somebody else."

"Don't be mad at me because you getting your ass beat, good job ma. I'm out, " Selene says walking out just before the pillow Than three could hit her.

"That's why you missed, " Selene tells him through the family mind-link as she makes her way to her bedroom.

Entering her bedroom she laughs quietly seeing Nyla with her hands on her lower back with her legs in the air.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Nyla screams flipping over, almost falling off of the bed. "Why the fuck you sneak up in here like that? Better start making noises or something."

"What type of noises?" Selene asks setting the bags down before removing her jacket.

"Animal–What's in those bags?" Nyla questions getting up to try and look in them.

"Nothing for you so move." Selene picks up the bags and goes to the other side of the room.

"So you went to the store and didn't get me anything?" Nyla stands there staring at Selene as tears begin to spill from her eyes.

"Yep, I got a lot of shit t–"

Selene's interrupted by Nyla throwing a lamp at her. The lamp missed Selene's head by an inch or two.

Selene looks at the broken lamp before mugging Nyla. "It was yours but now you ain't getting shit."

Nyla starts crying even more as she gives Selene the middle finger before walking out making sure to slam the door shut. "I'm ready to go home, tired of being down here with that bitch, " She mumbles walking to the kitchen.

Nyla freezes when she sees Seth laying on the floor chewing on what looked to be an arm. Before she could turn around, Seth looks at her dead in the eyes.

"Alright maybe if I don't move, he'll just go around me, " she thinks as he gets up and slowly makes his way towards her. He looks at Nyla circling her a few times before sniffing her legs.

"Oh my God, " she mouths as she stands there as stiff as a board.

After going around her once more he stops and lays down on her feet. Nyla looks down to see that he was already staring at her.

"You ain't finna eat me?" Nyla whispers.

Like he could understand what she was asking, Seth shakes his head. Nyla lets out a sigh of relief before trying to move her feet.

"Can you move?"

Again he shakes his head. "Oh my g-"

The low growl that comes from him stops her. "Alright I'm not gone say it, " she says sitting down since she couldn't go anywhere.

"I'm not gonna lie, you kinda look like my dog Cookies minus being extra big. I mean she was big but you just like GAWD DAMN, you bigger than me. Plus she doesn't eat people, she ate a lot be she ain't eat how you eat."

Seth rolls his eyes before closing them. "Wblmil seal vlh oepg rpamj. Nh hmbci hee apsr. (please come and get your human. It talks too much)" he says to Selene through their mind-link.

Selene laughs hearing that. She had told him to be nice because for one they're mates and two, she would be around for the rest of their lives.

"Rlgl n seal.(here I come.)" she responds getting up out of bed. Opening the door she walks out.

Before she could make it to the kitchen, she's stopped by a loud knock on the front door.

Selene stands there staring at the ceiling, "Should I go get it or–"

Another knock on the door tells her that she should answer it. Walking to the door she snatches it open ready to cuss whoever it was, out.

"What the fuck?" Selene says seeing Dani holding a screaming and violent human over her shoulder.

"I've found my mate, ain't this exciting b–"

"I ain't you mate shit take me back home bitch!" she yells beating on Dani's back while kicking her legs.

Hearing loud talking both Seth and Nyla get up following the sound of their voices.

"What the fu– Kayla?"

——————————

70+ votes

Bye🥲