𝟑.𝟓

They both look to the right seeing Selene leaning against the wall with a two-headed snake chilling on her shoulder

"Oh, we were just talking about how you kept your mate here locked up in the room like you're stupid," Lilith says to her.

Whole time Nyla sat there looking confused, "We were not just talking about that, she must be off drugs or sum," she mumbles to herself.

"No sweetie, not drugs it's just the bomb ass dic—"

"Ok, ma we don't want to hear allat."

"Cut me off again and watch how fast I beat that ass." Lilith says bucking at her.

"And watch how fast I call my dad to beat yours," Selene says bucking back at her.

Nyla sat back looking at the two before scrunching her face up. "Now let me would have said that to my momma, she would have hit me so hard I would have known what I looked like in my past life."

They both look at Nyla before laughing.

"I'm deadass serious."

"Anyways, why you not in the room as where are Jinn and the two other ones?" Selene asks walking over towards the refrigerator, hissing when Lilith smacks her on the back of her head.

"I should beat the horns off your big ass for keeping her in that room like that. Fuck wrong with you? Fuck wrong with her?" she asks looking at Nyla.

"I-"

Not knowing what to say, Nyla picks up her drink taking a long sip.

"You act like I was beating on her or sum," Selene mumbles taking a seat next to Nyla only for Nyla to get up and move away. She ain't want that weird-ass snake near her.

"Don't sit up here and act like you weren't beating me, I felt like a whole domestic abuse victim," Nyla tells taking a seat next to Lilith.

"Selene I know your big ass wasn't up in there beating on that lil girl, " a deep voice says making Nyla jump and crawl under the table.

They all look over to see Than, Selene's dad. The Incubus stood just a little bit over 8 feet, horns on his head that looked to be longer than 12 inches, and his black wings so long that they trail behind on the floor whenever he walks. The demon was also buff, he looked like he could easily break your skull.

"I'm real life looking at a giant. Never in my life would I have thought I would see a nigga this big. I wish I had my phone so I could show Kayla this shit," Nyla says to herself shaking her head.

"I wasn't even hitting on her, she just being dramatic," Selene explains pulling Nyla from up under the table.

"Unt unt what are you doing? I can't be up here, he looks like he eats people for a living, " Nyla whispers trying to sneak back into her hiding spot.

Hearing that, Than throws his head back laughing, "I don't eat people, sweetheart, but I do take souls so I guess that counts as something right." he says walking over to the table, lifting it a bit.

"He saying that like that's any better." Nyla looks up and screams when she's met with blazing red eyes staring down at her. She quickly crawls to the other side.

"Leave her alone, you scaring her stupid, " Lilith says smacking him on his arm before walking over to Nyla, grabbing her hands so that she could get up.

"You gone quit beating on me cause when I hit that ass back, you gone be looking like a crying globfish," Than says glaring at his longtime wife even though they both knew that he would never in his life lay a hand on her in that way.

"First off it's Blobfish—"

"You know what I meant but continue, " he says taking a seat.

"Cut me off again so I can stab your big ass." Lilith says walking up on her husband.

"Whew chile the ghetto, " Nyla says as Selene guides them out of the Kitchen.

Selene laughs at that knowing that the people down here could get very ghetto at times.

"Why are we leaving?" Nyla asks seeing that they were making their way back to the bedroom that the two shared.

"They finna start fucking."

"Oop-"

━━━━━━━━━━

Look at that, two updates in one month🙂.