𝟐.𝟎

"Ahhhhh!" I scream swerving on the highway

"Ahhhhh!" I scream swerving on the highway. "Calm down before you kill yourself," it says to me. Why did I scream you may ask? Well, this thing just appeared out of nowhere. One minute I was in the car by myself the next minute I wasn't.

Once I get control of the car I pull over and unlock the doors, "Get out! Get out! Get the fuck out!"

It still sat there not even bothered by me yelling. "You know for you to be so small, you are very loud and rude."

"If you came to kill me just do it. I don't even want to go to work today so you doing me a favor." I say laying my head on the steering wheel. The demon laughs bitch always laughing.

My lips start stinging again meaning it smacked my lips. I reach over punching it dead in the eye, it sat there looking like my punch didn't even phase them.

It sighs, "I was going to do this the nice way but now I am not." Um, what? I'm confused. Next thing you know I was hit on the side of my head before I could say anything darkness took over.

-

I groan as I stir awake. My head was pounding, it felt like a building fell on top of my head. "You're finally up, good." I hear the familiar voice say from the left of me.

When I go to sit up I'm pulled right back down by the restraints on my wrist. "What the fuck?" I mumble looking around. The room was big like it could be the size of my old apartment. The walls were a crimson color, it was ugly. The curtains were the same color, they were ugly too. That was all that I could see since I couldn't sit up.

"Where the fuck am I?"

"Hell."

"Bitch I know you fucking lying, the devil is a lie. Release me and take me back the fuck home." I say pulling on these damn cuffs that were connected to the headboard.

"I can't do that just yet, or at all actually. You're not going back home."

"W-who ain't going back home? You must be talking to them tied ass curtains over there cause you ain't talking to me." I tell it.

It laughs, "I kind of like your smart mouth, sometimes I want to staple your lips shut, but I like it nonetheless. Anybody else would've been begging and pleading to leave saying, "Please let me go, I'll do anything. I'll sell my soul," it mocked in a high pitched tone, waving its hands around.

"But that would only result in me killing them for getting on my nerves." With bored eyes I turn my head to look at it, "I don't think I asked."

Not gon' lie I was scared when I looked at it, almost screamed. The horns were bigger and the eyes were straight black.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you, you fucking hit me and now I'm in pain." I huff looking the other way.

"I mean I had no choice, I knew you weren't going to come with me without a fight so I knocked you out. Made the job much easier. Also, I can help with the pain, you might not like how I'll heal you tho."

Again I was confused. "The fuck you mean I might not like it. All you got to do is give me some Tylenol and call it a day."

"We don't have those nasty things down here, we all know how to heal ourselves, well most of us do." It says as it stands up. I keep calling it, it because I don't know the bitch gender.

"Are you a male or female? If you a man I really don't appreciate you touching on me so stay the fuck back."

"I'm a woman," she says before leaning down, kissing me on my lips. I bucked up, who the fuck told this bitch to put her dead ass lips on me?

A few seconds later she pulls away taking a seat next to me. "What the fuck is wrong—

"Does your head still hurt?" she asks laughing. I stay quiet noticing that the pain wasn't there anymore.

"You humans are so weird, who does all that over a kiss?"

"Me, the hell. I don't know where you've been putting them lips of yours. Probably don' fuck around and have me herpes."

"You are straight jokes, baby, but we don't carry diseases, we can't get them just like we can't get sick. If anything you probably tried to give something to me," she says standing up while I'm laying there shocked at her last sentence. She just tried my whole life.

"Anyways, I'll be back. I have some things I need to go handle. Try not to get too bored staring at my 'tied ass curtains'." she finishes before walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

I look at the restraints, letting out a deep breath, "This some bullshit."

━━━━━━━━━━

This whole chapter was a mess...