Chapter 1

Y/N's POV
I was woken by a loud knocking at the door. Drowsily I get up and answer it. My best friend was stood outside practically jumping.

"Becca! It's four in the morning." I  complained, looking at the clock.

"I'm sorry Y/N but I need to show you this." She replied, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

Yawning I look, and it says 'Ghost Adventures are coming to town'
I stared back up at my friend.

"Are you serious?" I  ask.

"Yeah, I checked their Facebook page and you'll never guess where they're investigating." Becca giggled.

"Where?" I ask, my curiosity peaked.

"Only the Old Brewery where you give tours!" Becca squealed.

I couldn't believe my ears. The Ghost Adventures Crew we going to investigate my workplace.

"Y/N are you going to let me in or not?" Becca asked, stifling a laugh.

As I stepped away from the door, Becca walked in and slumped on the sofa.

Walking to the kitchen I  ask, "When are they arriving?"

"This is the best part, they arrive later today." Becca says, as I  hand her a glass of wine.

"Do you think they'll want to talk to me?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

"Of course they will girl. Remember what happened in the basement?" Becca reasures me .

"How could I forget?" I say, shivering at the thought.

A/N
Hi guys, hope you're enjoy this.
Sorry this chapter is a bit short.
Any song suggestions that you think would go well with this chapter? 🎶🎶
GhostWriter_12