Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

Zak opened my bedroom door, I saw him looking around. I was mortified my idol, who was in my house, had seen my room which was a fan girls dream. 

I started feeling dizzy, leaning up against the wall I started seeing spots in my vision. Then blackness.

Aaron's POV 

We were sat in y/n's sitting room when we heard Zak yell.

"Shit!" He exclaimed.

We ran over quickly to see y/n slumped on the floor and Zak crouched down beside her.

"What happened?"Jay asked.

"I don't know, I opened her bedroom door and then I heard a thud. I looked round and she was on the floor." Zak said, sliding his arms under y/n and effortlessly lifted her.  Carrying her into her room he laid her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. Leaving a note on her bedside table, we all quietly stepped out.

"I don't think she should do the investigation tomorrow, what if she gets attacked again?" Zak yelled, sitting down and running his hands through his hair.

"We need to let y/n decide. It's her choice. We cant decide for her." Jay reasoned.

"Fine. You guys best go home, I'll stay here for tonight." Zak  suggested.

"Alright, we'll speak to you tomorrow." I said, as we walked out.

Time Skip                                                                                                                                                                                   Y/N's POV 

I was woken by the smell of coffee, I felt warm. Stretching, I rubbed my eyes I was in my room.

Confused, I pulled the duvet from around me. I looked at my clock and saw a note on my bedside table.

' You passed out so I put you to bed. I slept on the sofa. Z '

Smiling, I got up and walked into my bathroom. After freshening up I walked out to find Zak cooking in the kitchen. 

"Morning." I said, sitting at the island.

"Good morning. How did you sleep." He asked, sourly.

What was wrong with him. Did I do something? 

"Yeah I slept alright." I replied, as Zak shoved a plate of bacon and eggs under my nose.

 I quickly started eating, as Zak sat across from me.

My phone started ringing, answering I put yet more food in mouth.

"Hello?" I said, sleepily.

"Y/N, I've been trying to call you for ages. What happened?" My best friend yelled, making me pull the phone away from my ear. 

I could see Zak laugh out of the corner of my eye. I glared at him and put the phone back next to my ear.

"Nice to hear from you too Becca." I laughed, sarcastically.

"I'm coming over." Becca stated.

"No, don't." I said, but Becca had already hung up.

Sighing, I finished my food and carried the plate to the sink.

"Who was that?" Zak asked, copying you.

"My best friend Becca. She's kind of a Ghost Adventures Junkie. She'll probably scream when she sees you." I warned, walking towards the bathroom.