Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

Aaron pointed his camera towards Zak and he started filming.

"We're here at The Old Brewery in
(y/h/t). This is (y/n), she is an employee here and has had a very disturbing encounter here with a spirit that's regularly been hurting people here."

Zak turned to me, his blue eyes gazing into mine.

"Would you mind telling us about the experience you had?"

Swallowing I prepared myself for the memories as I recalled them for Zak.

"I was in the basement leading a tour, we usually don't let visitors down there but my boss allowed a exception."

I saw Zak cringe at the thought of my boss.

"I felt two hands on my chest and I was pushed down onto the floor by something. I couldn't get up." tears fell from my face.

Zaks face fell, "Could you show me how hard you were pushed?"

I nodded placing my hands on Zaks chest, feeling the toned muscles under his shirt, and I shoved him with all my strength. He stumbled backwards.

Zaks POV

Y/N pushed me hard almost knocking me over.

"Was this caught on camera?"

She shook her head , "We didn't have cameras in the basement."

"Could you show us where this happened?"

Y/N looked around nervously "I haven't been down there since it happened, but I'll give it a go."

She looked up at me scared, that's when I noticed her beautiful e/c eyes.

We let Y/N lead the way to the top of the basement stairs, She stopped.

"Are you okay?" I ask, smiling down at her.
Y/N nodded and smiled as I grasped her hand.