Chapter 6

Zaks POV

Y/N stepped back and I smiled and Zak walked in with a spring in his step.

Closing the door behind her she took her boots off and threw her keys on the din table.

"I'm going to have a shower, make yourself at home." y/n said pulling her hair tie out and letting it fall around her face.

"thanks." I smile.

As y/n stepped into the bathroom I looked around.
She had a small kitchen with a dining table next to it.

There was a sitting room with a grey three seater sofa and a grey armchair.

Further round there was a pair of patio doors which lead out into a small garden.
In the corner of the room there was several bookshelves filled with books.

Stepping closer I admired the amount she had. Most of the books looked like they had been read a lot. Scanning some of the titles I noticed two which were familiar.
Pulling them out I smiled, they were my books. Unlike the other books, the spines of these books weren't bent.
Either she hadn't read them or she had looked after them.

I set them on the table, she had lots of music too. Most of them were by f/b/n. Although one caught my eye. It was necrofusion, my CD.

A laugh sounded behind me, making me jump.

"I see you've found my library." y/n laughed.

Turning round, y/n was stood there in a baggy black top and dark red lounge pants. Her h/l h/c hair still wet from the shower.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you like reading?" I said gesturing to the bookshelves.

"Yeah, your books are my most treasured ones." She replied.

I blushed, "What do you want to do tonight?" I asked, sitting down on  the sofa.

"How about we watch some tv?" y/n replied, sitting down next to me.

"Okay." I smiled.

 Y/N leant forward and grabbed the remote off of  the coffee table. We sat and watched Ghost Adventures for a while, when I felt y/n rest her head on my shoulder, she sighed. Smiling I grasped her hand and rhythmically started running my thumb over her knuckles. She had fallen asleep and her hair had fallen around her face. Gently I brushed it away, revealing the amazing e/c eyes that had captured me when I first saw her. 

Carefully I stood up and went in search of the bathroom. To my luck, the first door I opened was the bathroom. I was just about to step out when a scream erupted through the house.

"Zak!?" Y/N yelled.

Running out I rushed to her side. 

"I'm here. Whats the matter?" I asked, as I sat down next to her. 

"I had a nightmare." She cried, burying her head in my shoulder. 

"It's alright. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, rubbing her back.

Y/N shook her head.

"Alright." I say, as I sit back pulling y/n with me.

"Zak?"

"Yeah?" 

"My stomach hurts." She said sitting up.

"Do you want me to have a look?" I asked.