Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

Zak grabbed my hand, shocked I  looked up at him and smiled.

I reached in through the door and switched the light on. Slowly, with the guys in tow, you crept down into the basement.

It was eerily quiet, shadows lurking round every corner.

I lead Zak and the crew over to where I was pinned down.

"It happened here" I say as I start to shiver.

Jay, Billy, Aaron and Zak looked around.

"There's definitely something here." Zak commented.

Suddenly I start feeling dizzy, I grabbed Zaks arm for support.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asked, turning of the camera.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit dizzy." I replied grasping Aaron's arm.

All of a sudden my legs give out.

Zaks POV

I felt Y/N go limp, quickly I catch her by the waist.

"I need fresh air!" she gasped.

With the help of Billy and Aaron we managed to get y/n up the stairs and outside.

Gently depositing y/n on the floor I ran to get her a bottle of water from the van.
By the time I got back she was propped up against Billy's legs, her head dropping

"Hey y/n," I say crouching down in front of her. "I've got you some water."

Weakly y/n lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. She looked exhausted, "I need sleep," she breathed.

Helping y/n to her feet, I guided her to the van. I helped her into the back sliding in next to her.

"Are you cold?" I asked, as she rested her head on my shoulder. Y/N nodded and I felt her relax. I quickly slipped my jacket off and draped it around her shoulders.

"Where do you live?" Billy asked, jumping into the front seat.

"Just up the road." she yawns.

Aaron hopped in the other side and passed me y/N's seat belt.

Y/N's POV

As Billy started the engine, I  settled further into Zak, who put his arm around me pulling me close. Relishing his warmth I closed my eyes.
I still couldn't believe that I had met the real Zak Bagans.

Time Skip
Y/N's POV
As the van pulled into my driveway I'm almost asleep.
Zak gently shook me whilst softly whispering in my ear. "We're here."

Groaning I opened my eyes to see Zak, Billy, Jay and Aaron staring at me smiling.

Blushing I undo my seat belt. Zak opens the door and holds out his hand.

Giggling I take his hand, not realising that my legs had gone to sleep. As I step onto the pavement my legs buckle, laughing Zak caught me.

Looking up into his eyes, I notice the flecks of grey that are dotted in his eyes. His eyes had seen so much, seen entire countries and investigated many locations.

The others stay in the van, Zak wraps his arm around my waist and lead me to the front door. I fumbled around in my pockets trying to find my keys.

Laughing Zak reached into my pocket and pulled my keys out. I shakily put the keys in the lock unlock the door.
Stepping in I turned around to face him.

"Thank you." I say smiling again.

"How are you feeling now?" Zak asked, concern etched on his face.

"I'm okay, I just need to sleep, that's all." I reply, as another yawn escapes my lips.

Zak laughs and turns to walk away. As I go to shut the door Zak spun back around "Mind if I stay here?"

"Just to make sure you're okay?" He continued.

Blushing I step aside and let him in.

Smiling Zak bounds through the door like a puppy.