[2] Disturbing Forces

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 4 "Disturbing Behavior"

Caroline and Isabella waited outside the Gilberts door with bowls of food, the two hid Bonnie to the side as a surprise for the oldest Gilbert

Caroline and Isabella waited outside the Gilberts door with bowls of food, the two hid Bonnie to the side as a surprise for the oldest Gilbert. "We come bearing gifts!" The two blondes smiled widely at Elena after she opened the door. "Please say that's not chili..." Elena trailed off with a sheepish pout. The two blondes stepped to the left revealing a giddy Bonnie Bennett. "Bonnie!" Bonnie opened her arms wide as she jumped up and down excitedly. "I'm back!" Bonnie and Elena embraced each other happily.

"I leave town for the summer and everything goes to hell for all of you." Bonnie said sadly as she pulled away from the doe eyed girl, Caroline, Isabella and Elena all looked at each other as Jeremy came downstairs. "Bonnie!" Bonnie grinned widely as she ran towards him. "Jeremy." The couple kisses and hugs leaving the three girls smiling softly at the two. After they break apart Elena leads the girls into the kitchen where she finishes her chili. "The problem with my dad's normal side of the family is normal made for a really boring summer." Bonnie told the girls, causing them to scoff. "After the last few days, I would kill for a normal family."

Isabella frowned at the blonde beside her and rubbed her arm sympathetically. "Since when did you learn how to cook?" Caroline asked Elena as she helped hold the hot pot while the latter spooned it into a dish. "Damon helped a little." Isabella's brows furrowed in confusion. "Since when does Damon cook?" Caroline grinned at her while Bonnie stifled her own chuckle before speaking. "Damon's helping you cook now?" Elena rolled her eyes at her friends. "All of you stop judging. He's just trying to be a good...ow!" Caroline lowers the pot in alarm as she looks Elena up and down. "Did I splash you?" Elena shook her head as she went to touch her neck.

"No, no, my necklace." She carefully pulled the pendant off of her skin and revealed a burn mark where it was. "It burned me." Elena removes the necklace and holds it up by the chain. "Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be wearing it." Caroline said pointedly as she finished pouring the chili. "Caroline..." Bonnie warned softly but Caroline shrugged innocently. "What, I'm just saying. If you're going to be "cooking" without Stefan." Elena scoffed at her while Bonnie and Isabella shared a glance. "Let us see it." Bonnie said as she and Isabella leaned closer to the island counter.

Elena holds it up for them to look at, Bonnie reaches out to the pendant touching it but she instantly gets zapped and sparks fly out from it. Elena frantically drops it and the four girls all look at eachother shocked.