[11] Taking Sides

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 18  "The Murder of One"

Two days later Bella groaned as she climbed out of the passenger's seat of Klaus's car and wrapped around the car to follow him down the sidewalk

Two days later Bella groaned as she climbed out of the passenger's seat of Klaus's car and wrapped around the car to follow him down the sidewalk. "Remind me again why I had to come along?" Klaus glanced down at the blonde as the two walked through the city. "You are here little witch to help Rebekah and I incase our dear brother decides to put up a big fight, as I suspect he will." Bella nodded in understanding and moved onto her next question. "Ok..and why exactly did you send Kol to Denver? He seemed slightly afraid to tell me.." She looked up at him with a raised brow, full of skepticism. Klaus avoided her prying eyes and shook her off. "Nothing to worry about."

The two caught up to Finn, Klaus walked on his left while Bella was on his right, she gave him a tight lipped smile. "Hello Finn." Klaus greeted with faux kindness. "Hello Niklaus, Isabella. I have nothing to say to either of you." Bella tilted her head and looked up at him with a warning grin. "Well I suppose it's a good thing we aren't here to talk." Finn narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "You and Kol really are perfect for each other." Bella smiled widely with a new pep in her step. "Thank you."

"I will ask you one time, where's our mother?" Klaus asked Finn who rolled his eyes. "Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Klaus raised his brows. "Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance." scoffing Finn glared at Klaus. "I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Nodding Klaus pursed his lips. "Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Finn rolled his eyes uninterestedly. "Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus."

"Why?" Klaus asked, as the trio approached the crosswalk. "When I can bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls. I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together." Bella narrowed her eyes at Klaus instantly knowing who he was mentioning. Klaus spared the blonde a glance silently assuring her nothing had happened to Bonnie. . .yet. "I have no wish to be unlinked." Klaus cut finn off once they got to the other side of the street, he placed a hand against his chest stopping him. "Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years."

Finn narrowed his eyes at his little brother. "What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah." Klaus shrugged as if the idea didn't bother him at all. "Wouldn't be the first time." Finn then glanced at Bella before his eyes went back to Klaus. "And what about your little friend? She'd dessicate with us, how do you think Kol would react to that." Finn then walked off leaving Bella to look up at Klaus with inquiring eyes. Would he actually dagger them again?

Now appearing behind him Finn spun around and held his arms open as he faced Klaus. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Klaus nodded and stepped forward. "Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine. The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you." Klaus side eyed Bella who then focused in on Finn using her powers to snap his neck killing him for the time being.