[14] Trust Me

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 22 "The Departed"

Bella sat beside Elijah in the Gilbert's house trying to help mediate the conversation between her old friends and Elijah

Bella sat beside Elijah in the Gilbert's house trying to help mediate the conversation between her old friends and Elijah. Even though she wasn't 'on their side' as Elena had put it, they knew they could still at least trust her to not want them dead. "All we need is to take that stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the Earth and Alaric will follow us." Elijah explained to Elena. "And you'll just run?" Stefan asked skeptically as he pulled out a chair and sat next to Elena.

Elijah shrugged. "We've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena is able to live out the rest of her natural life?" Elena frowned with a sigh. "We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena glanced at Bella apologetically but the blonde didn't meet her gaze. "I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners." Elijah promised the girl.

"Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over." Bella looked up at Matt who glared down at the original beside her. "Then trust me. I haven't done anything to you all despite you trying to kill me along with them. All we want is to get Klaus back and then we're leaving." Elijah nodded in agreement at the blonde's words. Elena pursed her lips in guilt for what they had done to her friend. "And for that, I am deeply ashamed. But know this, she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight, so Elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not." Elijah added while looking from Matt to Elena.

Suddenly from the phone on the table Damon began shouting in disagreement. "Not! Hello? Did that concussion give you brain damage?! His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!" Bella shook her head. "Bekah and Kol will follow the terms."

"If you return Klaus' body to us, Elena will come to no harm." Elijah added while Elena looked at Stefan. "Do we have a deal?"

"No! No, no, no, no! Did I mention no?" Damon butted in frustratedly. "Elena, it's up to you." Stefan shrugged at the brunette earning a groan from Damon. "Oh, come on!" Rolling her eyes Bella reached towards the phone and hung up the call on Damon. "Why do you want Klaus' body?" Elena asked Elijah who spoke sincerely. "He's my brother. We remain together." With a quiet sigh Elena nodded. "We have a deal."

Rebekah and Bella exited the elevator to the storage units and began to slowly walk down the eerily quiet halls

Rebekah and Bella exited the elevator to the storage units and began to slowly walk down the eerily quiet halls. "Damon!" Rebekah called out but with no response. "Damon, where are you?" She asked but still nothing except silence frustrating the two blondes. "Come on, Damon. This isn't funny." The two blondes walked through a line of storage units and were suddenly grabbed from behind and pulled to hide in between the units. Damon released the girls from his arms and brought a finger up to his lips, gesturing to the blondes to keep quiet.

Damon gestured for them to follow him down another hall towards a van where Klaus' coffin sat beside it. The three begin to push it into the back of the van. Suddenly, Alaric appears seemingly out of nowhere and smashes Rebekah's head into the car then shoves Bella back into the wall. Bella groaned and slowly pushed herself up with the help of Rebekah, both of the blonde's eyes widened at the sight of Alaric about to stab Klaus with the white oak stake. "No!" The shouted and Rebekah went to run towards him but Damon wrapped his arms around her stopping her. "No, don't!"

"No! No! No!" Rebekah cried out against Damon's tight grip. Alaric staked Klaus causing his body to light up in flames. "Next." Alaric smirked as he turned around towards Damon and Rebekah. "Rebekah, Bella, run. Run!" Rebekah grabbed Bella's hand and got the two of them out of there. She didn't stop until the two of them were in the middle of the woods where Elijah was waiting for them. "He's gone, Elijah. There was nothing we could do to stop it." Rebekah told Elijah, still in tears. Releasing Bella's hand Rebekah walked towards her brother and the two embraced each other.

"Tyler Lockwood is dead, but the rest survived. You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline." Bella's heart dropped, Tyler was dead. "I thought he did." Rebekah told Elijah with a sniffle. "It wasn't me." Elijah said. "It wasn't Kol." Bella added and Rebeakh shook her head again. "It wasn't me, Elijah. It was Niklaus, I'm sure of it." Elijah's brows furrowed in confusion. "Then how are they still alive?"

Not long after meeting Elijah in the woods, Bella had gone home to try and sleep before she had to face whatever tomorrow would hold

Not long after meeting Elijah in the woods, Bella had gone home to try and sleep before she had to face whatever tomorrow would hold. The blonde mermaid had walked into her house and made a cup of tea before walking up the stairs to her room. Bella's head tilted in surprise to find Kol in her room. "Kol, what are you doing here?" She asked while setting her mug down on a coaster on her dresser. "Packing. We're getting out of this bloody town before Alaric has the chance to get to either of us." Bella frowned deeply and shook her head. "I-I can't just leave. What about my dad? Caroline? Matt? Jeremy? I can't leave my friends." Kol spun around and looked down at the blonde with a determined expression. "You're friends will protect each other and your dad-"

"I will be just fine." Bella turned around to meet her dads matching blue eyes. "You need to go." Eli sighed heavily and leaned against the wall in the doorway with his arms crossed. "As much as I want you to stay so I can keep you safe, I know Kol will protect you in ways i can't.." He begrudgingly admitted making Bella smile softly at how her father was getting past his dislike for at least some of the originals. "What about-"

"You've already begun taking your classes online so you will just finish that and graduate. We can celebrate whenever you come back." Eli told Bella, making her tear up at his genuineness. The blonde walked towards her father and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Dad." Eli rubbed her back and placed a light kiss on the top of her head. "I love you too, Sweetheart."

So Bella is getting the hell out of dodge! We love supportive Eli, I can't wait for him to come to New Orleans (if you guys would like to see him there) Xo - A

We love supportive Eli, I can't wait for him to come to New Orleans (if you guys would like to see him there)
Xo - A