[10] His Always & Forever

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 15 "All My Children"

Bella walks towards the Bar to order food for her and her dad to bring back home

Bella walks towards the Bar to order food for her and her dad to bring back home. Kol turns in his seat, looking at her with regret. "Come on, Darling. You can't ignore me forever" Bella sighed heavily and turned towards him as she leaned against the bar, her lips were pursed as she met his eyes unhappily. Kol couldn't keep himself from staring at her lips for a moment, his eyes flicked up to meet her ocean blue ones. "You lied to me." Bella told him. Kol grinned and tilted his head. "I didn't lie... I just didn't tell you everything."

Seeing she wasn't the mood for his theatrics, Kol stood up straight and looked down at her apologetically. "I'm sorry. I truly am, I didn't know how to tell you. I was enjoying our time together, I couldn't find the right moment so say it." Kol looked down from her analyzing stare. "It took me a thousand years to find you...I didn't want to lose you." Bella sighed silently and reached out towards him, taking one of his hands in hers. Kol looked up at her, surprised by her sudden action. He didn't think she'd accept his apology so soon. "It was just surprising. I wish I heard it from you and not your mother. . .but I understand."

Kol smiled genuinely at the blonde beauty. "You are too good for me." Bella smiled and shook her head in amusement. "Just promise not to keep anything for me again." Kol nods enthusiastically. "Care to join me in a game of pool while you wait for your order?" Bella grinned smugly as the two began to walk to the back of the grill where the pool table sat empty and ready to play. "Get ready to lose. My dad taught me and he's the best player I know." Kol tilted his head with a grin as he leaned his chin on his hand while holding onto the pool stick.

"Is that so?" Bella nodded with a hum before breaking and hitting two striped balls in. "Don't forget I've been around for a long time, I've picked up a thing or two" Bella grins cheekily and pauses her turn. "I always forget how old you are." Kol gives the blonde a playful glare, in return she gives him a triumphant look before walking around the table and taking another shot but missing, Kol chuckles in amusement and takes his turn getting three in a row. He then mockingly smirks at the blonde earning a shake of her head, the two went back and forth until their first game was over at Kol one. "Best two out of three!" Bella demanded Kol who happily agreed so he would get more time with her.

"You rack while I run to the washroom." Bella turned away and walked off to the bathroom, a few minutes later before she could leave a sharp pain hit her making her gasp and grab her chest in utter shock. She looked down at her hands and saw grey veins making their way up her skin causing her eyes to widen in worry. "Kol." Rushing out of the washroom Bella looked around the grill but couldn't spot the brunette. Bella ran outside in hopes to find him, Klaus had seen her. "Bella! Where is Kol?" Bella shook her head frantically as her breathing sped up in fear. "I don't know, I went to the washroom and I felt this pain."

"Kol was daggered." Klaus paused after speaking and his jaw clenched. "Your little friends are the cause of it." Klaus marched off to the side of the building with Bella closely behind, Klaus suddenly ran at Alaric and undaggers Kol before knocking him against a wall. Stefan tries to attack Klaus but Bella stops him. "Motus!" She shouts as she throws her hand forward sending Stefan backwards harshly with her magic. "What the hell Fishy?!" Damon yelled at the young blonde who only glared at him angrily. "I should have killed you months ago." Klaus sneered at Damon who opened his arms wide ready for an attack.