[9] Knowing

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 14 "Dangerous Liaisons"

Hearing the doorbell loudly ringing through the house Bella groaned but slid out of her warm bed, she truded downstairs clad in pajama shorts, a tanktop and her hair up in a bun

Hearing the doorbell loudly ringing through the house Bella groaned but slid out of her warm bed, she truded downstairs clad in pajama shorts, a tanktop and her hair up in a bun. She opened the door and her eyes widened at who stood there. "Goodmorning, Darling." Kol smiled genuinely at the girl, he couldn't help but look her up and down and let his eyes linger on her tan legs. "Kol?" Bella glanced up the stairs from over her shoulder before looking back up at Kol. "What are you doing here?" Bella asked quietly knowing how her dad felt about her being close with the originals. Her family friend Marcel had told her dad all of his stories about growing up with the Mikaelson family but Klaus didn't know that. "I wanted to give you something."

Kol held out a cream colored envelope with her name in scrolly ink. 'Isabella Daniels'. "It is an invitation to the ball my mother is throwing tonight." Kol explained as Bella opened it and looked at the card. 'Please join the Mikaelson family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration.' Bella looked at Kol and smiled as he now held a small bouquet of flowers in his hand. "I was told by my sister that this is the proper way to court someone nowadays."

A blush rose to her cheeks as she giggled softly, bringing a genuine smile to Kol's lips. "Would you do me the honor of being my date tonight Isabella?" Bella nodded excitedly. "I would love to." Kol tried to keep his emotions underwraps as he smiled back at the hybrid girl. "Oh an before I forget. Rebekah said to meet her at the grill in an hour so you two could go shopping together." Bella chuckled. "Of course. I'll see you later Kol." Bella slowly closed the door after his departing figure, she spun around and leaned against it as she lowered her head to smell the flowers.

She sighed in content from the feeling it gave her, she made sure to put them in a vase before getting dressed and heading back downstairs to where her father was now awake and wandering around. "Bye dad!" Eli walked out of his study to meet his daughter. "Where are you off to in a hurry?" Bella smiled. "I'm meeting Rebekah at the grill. We're going shopping for the ball tonight." Eli tilted his head as he looked at her. "You know-" Bella shook her head, cutting him off. "I know, I know. But Bekah is my friend, Dad. She wouldn't hurt me and neither would the rest of them." Eli only pursed his lips with a quiet sigh. "Alright. If you really believe that." Bella nodded once. "I do." Eli stepped towards her and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

"Be safe while driving." He told the blonde as she turned around and headed towards the front door. "Always am!" She called back to him before closing the door behind her and walking down the driveway to her jeep. The blonde Hybri pulled up outside the grill and walked inside just as Rbeekah was walking away from Matt. "Goodie you're here!"

Rebekah's smile slowly shifted into a grin at the glow she saw around the mermaid. "I see someone's excited for her date with my dear brother." Bella rolled her eyes and playfully nudged Rebekah's shoulder. "Come on. I was told we were shopping and I could definitely use the help picking out a dress." Rebekah grinned and looped her arm through Bella's as the two walked out of the grill together and down the sidewalk to the shops.