[4] Something About You

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 6 "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

Bella hurried to get dressed and grab her bag before she had to meet the girls at school, she pulled her hair partly back before starting her car and driving to the highschool and parking right next to Bonnie

Bella hurried to get dressed and grab her bag before she had to meet the girls at school, she pulled her hair partly back before starting her car and driving to the highschool and parking right next to Bonnie. She climbed out of her dad's old 1996 light blue, Jeep Wrangler Sahara and walked towards the front to stand on Bonnie's right. "Here we are. Senior year." Caroline said with a disappointed sigh. "Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asked as she looked around with her hands on her hips. "Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on." Caroline told the group with a firm nod of her head.

Bonnie: You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" Bonnie questioned with a shrug as she then looked at Isabella to continue. "Why should I let the fact that Klaus and his obsessive sister seem to know something about me that I don't, bother me?" Caroline nodded. "Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day." The other blonde exclaimed as the three started to walk towards the school. "Today's our anniversary. Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

The three girls stopped and looked back at Elena sadly. "Yeah. You win." Caroline sighed. "Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asked Elena who sucked in a deep breath. "I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life." The brunette pushed through and walked past the other three, Caroline, Bonnie and Bella all looked at each other before they followed Elena."

Bella and Bonnie entered the classroom and sat in their normal seats and waited for Alaric to enter and start teaching

Bella and Bonnie entered the classroom and sat in their normal seats and waited for Alaric to enter and start teaching. Alaric turns around from the chalk board that has 'AP American History' written on it. "Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans."

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah suddenly asked as she stood in the doorway for a moment before walking over and sitting next to Isabella. "There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States." Alaric explained as he glanced at Tyler, Caroline, Elena and Bella before finally looking at Rebekah. "Who are you?" Rebekah grinned. "My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject." The blonde Original turned in her seat to smile genuinely at Isabella confusing the others heavily.