40

Weeks later...........

Nau'jour green

"Lil nigga look just like me" I said holding him up as is at in the bed

"Lil nigga look just like me" I said holding him up as is at in the bed. "And I'm mad cuz I wanted my toot bug to look like Me" Lani said pouting as she filed his baby blanket.

"Ian yo toot bug no mo" I said rubbing her inner thigh. "Aht aht Nope you just an annoying as bug" she said popping my hand.

"You playing like Youn want me back" I said laying key in his crib beside her bed.

"I don't I done moved on and you did to with yo ugly bug" she said making me smack my lips. "Ion want ya man I want chu" I said.

"I'm not finna repeat myself toosi" she said packing clothes in his baby bag.

"So Youn love me no mo" I said. "I never said that I said that The love I have fro you will always be there but just not like that" she said.

"I just don't see what I did wrong I said sorry" i said.i honestly feel like she over reacting.

"Of course Youn understand Cuz you don't give a fuck about anybody's feelings but yours Youn know how it feels to love someone and have them cheat on you and lie" she said.

"I loved you more than I loved myself-" she said with her voice cracking. "You hurt me mentally" she said as a tear slipped down her cheek but she wiped away quickly.

" I just let shit get in my head I wasn't thinking" I said. "Of course you weren't now we're here" she said sniffing.

"Here's his bag don't call or text me unless it's about my baby cuz I have someone that appreciates me" she said.

"Who?" I said grabbing his bag and car seat from the corner of his room. "Cam" she said making my jaw tense up.

"Damn hoe ass fucking wit my hone boy" I said picking key up and snapping him in his car seat.

"I'm the last person to call a hoe so don't Eva call me out my name like that" she said. "Ight fuck up talking to me" I said walking out the house to my car.

After strapping lil nigga in. I sat in the car and started punching the seat.

"I fucked up bad" I said pulling off towards my grandma house I need her to watch him.

Once I pulled up I grabbed his stuff and walked straight in. She was sitting in her chair watching family fued.

"Grandma can you watch him real quick I gotta take care of sum" I asked. "Oh you done had me a nephew" she said picking him up since he was now awake.

"Yep so can you" I asked. "Yes now pull them pants up showing all that" she said fussing.

"Yes ma'am" I said then walked  back to my car. I wanted to see what that nigga cam was on. And some shit my go down cuz as my homeboy he got me feeling some type of way.

"I go out in public the old ladies be telling me to pull my pants up"

"I be like yes ma'am, and do it cuz bitch I was raised by grandma"

Lil lyrics ifykyk😌

(Yall bae is too fine like 🌚)

"Aye watchu on" toosi said as I answered my phone. "Fuck you mean what I'm on" I said scrunching my face up.

"I heard you been fuck wit Lani nigga" he said. "Shiii what about it" I said.

If nigga think he gon scare me off or some shit. Don't no nigga put fear in my body.

"That's my fucking baby momma and you supposed to be my homeboy" he said.

"I'm gon always have yo back at the end of the day cuz you my nigga but Lani and me been fw each other for a min and Yeen finna ruin shit" I said pulling in her driveway.

"Ima respect that shit but you coulda told me if you was feeling ha I'm finna pull up and we finna scrap no hard feelings" he said.

"Yea you straight shit ima be waiting" I said going in the house. Ian haft to come to him he ain't her daddy.

After we hung up I changed outta my ones and into some shorts a wife beater and my black forces.

"Bae Whatchu finna do" Lani asked. "Don't worry about Ight but I'm finna beat yo ex ass" I said.

"Y'all is not finna fight" she said looking at me sternly. "But bae Ian finna let a nigga play me pussy" I said.

"Us? Pussy Because me and you together is us and if y'all get to ruff I'm be upstairs sleep cuz I'm sleepy than a mf so if the cops get y'all ass that's on y'all" she said yawning giving me a kissz

"Ight" I said pecking her lips then moving my hands towards her ass. "Aht I'm finna gts whore" she said walking back to the bed. 

This nigga finna get this work........

__

_

_

_

Who y'all think won?

Cam ?

Toosi?

Vote

Comment

Share

And vote

55 votes and 25 comments

Here go and y'all  she look just like Rihanna shit maybe even betta

Here go and y'all  she look just like Rihanna shit maybe even betta.🌚