Jealously and Shocking Phone Call

"Neal...dude it's time." Neal could feel Finn poking his backside slowly, the little boy whined ranting  under the comfort of his blanket. His bedroom roof was raised, and the giant bedroom lights are too bright for Neal to see when waking up. "Finn...I'm sick..." Neal faked a cough. "Sure, been three weeks off from school, and the doctors have the final okay saying you could go back! Aren't even a little excited?!" Finn said enthusiastic. "Hate school, go away and let me sleep!" Neal protested hugging a pillow. "Last chance to cooperate." Finn warned, still Neal did not move a inch. "One...two...three... you've been warned." Finn pulled off Neal's blanket, the little boy tried grabbing it back from Finn's fingers. Unfortunately his big brothers strength easily defeated his own. "Get dressed, also Megs visiting again tonight. Grandmas washing your jeans and button up shirts today, and please try talking with Meg more she would really appreciate that." Finn said leaving Neal and began getting ready himself. " 'Talk with Meg more....Blah, blah, blah!" Neal mocked Finn quietly. First Neal enjoyed Meg, she's nice and makes Finn happy whenever she's around. However, Neal's grown slightly tired of her. Since dinner weeks ago, Megs been over nearly every night. She and Finn been working hard on the musical, they finally decided to do Jack and the Beanstalk because they thought it work best by using giants and humans cast. Neal hates admitting the truth, but he's growing jealous of Meg. If Finn not talking about her, he's either calling over the phone or seeing her in person. "Neal you better be up!" Finn called out. "YES!" Neal rolled out of bed. He quickly grabbed some shorts, green short sleeve shirt and his converse. Only thing he's excited about school is he can finally see Noel and Jay again, he's really missed them. He hopes he and Noel can have their sleep over sometime, something about his giant friend brings a joy in his heart. "Bud are you dressed? We gotta leave here soon." Finn lifted the small roof, he really missed seeing Neal all ready for school. Finn's glad his little brother will finally be around other humans, must suck being the small person all the time living with giants. "Ready squirt?" Finn places a hand down. Neal climbed on Finn's palm, the little boy's really glad he no longer needs the wheelchair. He still has a cast left on one arm, but it feels better each day. "Morning kiddo!" Mike said plucking Neal off of Finn's hand when they enters the living room. Mike hugged his tiny grandson against his chest, Neal could smell the mans strong deodorant and his the soap he used. "Morning... grandpa!" Neal muffled voice said cheerily. "Boys here are my homemade muffins! Neal I even made small human size versions!" Ingrid gave her grandsons her breakfast snack, "Thank you, but I really don't eat before school. Stomach always upset during school mornings." Neal finally breathes better after Mike drops him back with Finn. "We'll eat them later." Finn said. "Gotta go, bye guys!" Finn said hugging his grandparents and handing Neal his lunchbox and backpack. Finn entered his letting Neal sit in his chest pocket. Neal closed his eyes enjoying the remaining silence he has left today.
—————————————————
"Remember where all your classes are? Don't be to classes, be good, try answering questions during class, will help with social skills! See your last period, have a good day!" Finn finally let Neal escape his hand, Neal gripped his backpack looking around the familiar area. The hallways are busy as normal, students shouting loudly and talking, and a odd smell coming from the kitchen down the hall. "Yes I know where my classes, I'm always good, and I hate answering questions during class, and see you last period!" Neal huffed. "Bye bud." Neal watched Finn walked away, the boy inhaled a deep breathe venturing to his locker. "NEAL! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" A stranger hugged Neal from behind, he knew all to well who the high pitched female voice is. "Hi Jay, missed you too." Neal said. "Everyone kept saying you died, but I didn't believe them for one moment! Noel parents told him what happened and eventually he told me. So sorry about the what happened." She said kindle opening his locker. "Thanks, I'm fine, well not super fine but getting better each day." Neal sighed. "NEAL! OVER HERE! NEAL HEY ITS ME NOEL!" Noel's  screamed grabbing Neal and Jays attention, running down the hallway, and accidentally hitting a few other students, is Noel smiling brightly. "Neal...missed... you..." Noel panted leaning his head closer. "Noel! It's good seeing you again!" Neal cheered hugging Noel's nose. "Whoah who's that lady!" Noel pointed down the hallway, Neal rolled his eyes seeing Megan chatting with Finn. "Isn't she the musical director and famous singer... um...what's her name?" Jay forgot. "Megan Snow." Neal said coldly. "Why's she chatting with Mr. Knight? They seem like they know each other pretty well." Noel said letting Neal back down on the floor. "Their best friends, she's been over at my house nearly every night. I can't see what's so great about her." Neal jealously began taking over, his skin boiled watching his brother laugh happily with the woman slowly taking Finn away. "Really? I heard over the radio one time, and she sounded pretty nice." Noel said. Neal couldn't let his friends think she's some perfect woman, they need to be on his side about this. "She's really mean, definitely judges everyone she meets." Neal lied, he tried pushing down the guilt rising throughout him. "If she's mean, than why's Mr. Knight friends with her?" Jay hasn't really spent time with Finn, but even she knows he wouldn't be friends with people who are jerks. "Jays right, perhaps first impression went wrong Neal. Have you really given her a chance?" Noel leaned down to hear his friend better. "Yes, I tried and tried, but she hates humans! Wouldn't recommend you Jay auditioning, she probably treat you like crap." Neal huffed crossing his arms. "But she's having humans and giants as cast, if she hated humans why let them play in her musical?!" Jay questioned. "Perhaps she can be cruel to humans easier under her control." Neal said. "Shame, really thought I could get a part this year." Jay pouted. Neal bit his lower lip, he can't let Jay give up because he's selfish. "Listen she could only hate me, who knows?" Neal shrugged. "How about if all three auditions together?! Wouldn't that be fun? If she sees a giant  humans friends she can see how awesome you guys are." Jay agreed hundred percent with Noel, except Neal wasn't on board. "You guys go ahead, I hate school musicals." Neal had bad experience with school plays, in first grade during the Christmas musical all the kids laughed at Neal cause he struggled hitting the correct notes and Mrs. Joan made him lip sing. "Awww! Please Neal, I'll do your homework!" Noel begged. "Nah I'm good, good luck guys." Neal said. The warning bell rang, they said that goodbyes and went to homeroom. Neal felt slightly guilty making Meg seem like a bad person, he hoped if more people disliked her she would leave the school and hopefully stay away from Finn. Neal took a seat after entering homeroom, he waited until the final bell rand and they day officially began.
—————————————————
Finn loved first period gym class, getting the kids moving around and energized the beginning part of their day is important. "Good morning boys." Finn greeted eleven boys entering the gym, they all look tired and rather be anywhere but here. Finn's gonna change their attitudes, gyms a fun class no matter what people say. "Go change in the locker room so we can began." Finn told them. All nodded and left except one short boy with blond hair, brown eyes, and wore jeans and a green shirt. "August, where are you gym clothes? We've talked about this." Finn said. "Mr. Knight I honestly forgot! I'll bring the tomorrow!" August promised, Finn wasn't easily fooled. "Uh huh." The teacher rolled his eyes. "You've said that last time, and the time before, and even the first week of school you used the 'I forgot my clothes again' excuse." Finn scolded, he requires all students to wear appropriate outfit when playing sports. August tries using that rule to escape class, Finn's getting tiered dealing with his students lack of trying. "Listen August, your failing gym! I've been more than patient, but your receiving a detention." Finn hated punishing kids, but he's here to teach them lessons about being responsible. "NO WAIT!" Finn our his hand up silencing August. "Not finished yet, your study hall will be here taking sport related quizzes. Bring clothes for the rest of year and pass those quizzes you'll pass my class, understand?" Finn asked sternly. "Yes sir." August huffed, Neal made the boy sit on the bleachers. The rest boys came back, Finn explains they will be practicing soccer. He made them spilt into groups of three, meanwhile Finn printed out quizzes keeping August busy during the class periods. Finn wasn't gonna let the kid sit there and do nothing. "Hey Finn, tell me which looks better, green or blue paper?" Finn jumped not knowing Meg snuck behind him, she shoved two dark colored papers near his face. "Blue, and shouldn't you be working on musical stuff." Finn said. "I am dummy, these are the sign up sheets. Auditions start tomorrow after school, you free then?" She asked. "Of course I'm free. Are we still having dinner again tonight?" Finn ask, the last few weeks he's loved having her over nearly every night. He's slightly worried about Neal, his brother hasn't even talked hardly at all with Meg. Neal finishes his food quickly retreats to his room. Finn thought Neal enjoyed her company, perhaps Neal's shyness still makes him nervous around Meg. Tonight, Finn's gonna make sure Neal spends much more time with them tonight. "Yep, and are we telling Neal he's participating in the musical?" Meg asked, Finn still hasn't told Neal, he waited until the small brother felt better. "Tonight's he'll be told. The kid should be existed, he's a lover of musicals!" Finn laughed remembering he and Neal watched plenty of musicals during their time off. "Good, well I should finish the sign up sheets."  Meg smiled leaving him. Finn's office cellphone, he raced in there and answered it. "Hello, Mr. Knight I'm calling about Neal." The principle over the phone said. "Neal?! What's happen?!" Finn panicked. "Yes and no. He's been in a fight, please come down to my office please." Finn bolted down to the office wondering what the hell Neals gotten into.