Thank movies [kinda S]

So, fluff and uh...sexual tension. I'm writing this without a plan so idk if it'll turn into smut or not. Honestly, I have too many smut ideas lmao

Lee Gon doesn't know when it started. It was quite a long time ago since he first felt his heart throb for the younger.

Whenever Yeong smiled, the kings heart would flutter. Gon noticed that he hated it when the younger wasn't happy, more than usual. He also took note how his eyes seemed to follow the younger whenever the said man was infront of him.

What bothered Gon the most was his desire for the capitan. His hands twitched every time the two of them were close. Every day, Gon silently cursed the long coat Yeong wore.

Today, it was no different.

Gon and Yeong were alone in his office with Gon doing his paperwork while Yeong stood by the desk. The older one of the two found it hard to concentrate. He kept being distracted by the youngers figure. Visibly gulping, he finished his last paper and let go of his pen.

"Are you finished, your majesty?"

God, that voice was doing wonders. Gon wondered if it was because he hadn't done anything sexual for a rather long time or if he was just too needy and confused. Still, he couldn't deny the fact that he craved for the younger.

"Yes, I'm finished. Why don't we have some fun now, Yeongie?"

"Your maje-"

"Yah, call me hyung now. It's late, I finished my work and no one is here besides us. Your shift ended just as I finished these dumb papers."

Yeong pressed his lips together. What Gon said was true. Honestly, he was happy when he could finally be free around the king but he was afraid of the cameras inside the office.

"Hyung, what about the cameras?"

It was obvious that the king forgot about them by the blank look he had on his face. Yeong had to bite his lip to suppress a smile. It was an innocent act, but Gons eyes lingered on his lips. When he realized he was staring he quickly looked away and stood up, tying the long robe around his body to hide his half erect member.

Coughing, he answered.
"Then, let's just go to my room. It was a long time ago since we last watched something and played those dumb cards."

"Dumb cards!? How mean of you."

"...did you just call me mean?"

"No, I didn't."
Deciding to let the capitan off the hook for now, he walked with him to the kings chambers.

When they arrived, Gon turned the lights on to be dimly lit. He didn't want to burn his or Yeongs eyes since they've gotten used to the dark while they walked through the darker hallways.

"What are we gonna do first?"

"Cards!"

Chuckling, Gon decided to tease the younger.
"Actually, let's watch something first."
Mumbling to himself Yeong said quietly under his breath
"Then why'd you ask me..."

"...you're quite daring today."

Shooting his eyes up, dumbfounded
"What?"

Gon let out a sigh, dismissing it.

For now

"We're gonna watch something scary this time."

Yeong didn't mind, he was confident that he won't be scared since he was a bodyguard, the capitan to be exact. He saw a lot of blood, went through a lot of dangerous situations and events. Why would he get scared of a scary movie that isn't even real?

...

Okay, maybe he was a little bit on edge. If it wasn't for the stress he felt while he tried to figure out the plot and movement of the people on screen and trying to listen to any sounds that could mean something was gonna happen, he wouldn't be hugging the olders arm by his chest and he wouldn't be curled up against him.

It wasn't his fault, that goddamn monster couldn't stand still and the dumb decisions the main character made weren't helping either. Yeongs eyes were wide open, looking at all the corners that were showed onscreen. The background music made him tense and the way the camera was moving was suspicious.

On the other hand, Gon enjoyed this way too much. He couldn't care less about the movie playing, he was watching Yeong being all serious and focused on the movie.

He took note how Yeongs eyes were wide open, mouth slightly pouted and eyebrows a little bit arched. Whenever the camera showed a new corner, the hands around his arm would tighten and pull his arm closer. The sight was quite amusing.

Out of nowhere, the monster jumped at the camera when it turned the corner. Releasing a gasp and a big yelp, Yeong jumped on top of Gon, burying his face on the olders shoulder and hugging his arm tighter than ever. Gon was surprised by the act, he felt a blush creep across his cheeks and out of surprise, his free hand moved to hug the startled younger man. Giving him a fond rub and pat on his back.

"It's okay, Yeongie."

"Wah, I didn't expect it to happen at that moment..."
Gon laughed at Yeongs quiet, timid voice and looked at him.

They were close, closer than he expected. Their noses were almost touching and he got a perfect view of his lips. Yeong seemed to notice the olders expression and where he was looking at. He grew shy because of the closeness and he felt small under the kings deep eyes.

Letting his emotions get the best of him, Gon moved closer and closed the gap between their lips. Savouring the kiss, he took note how soft Yeongs lips were. How they were fuller than he thought they were and how nice the younger smelled.

Slowly, Gon pushed Yeong down onto the carpeted floor they sat on, never breaking the kiss. The two made out until they were out of breath. Their lips pressed to each other, moving in sync as if they kissed a hundred times before.

Gon had Yeongs hands pinned on either side of his head, pressing his lower half between his spread legs. Biting the capitans bottom lip, he felt his lips part. He took the chance to enter his tongue inside the other mans mouth. The kiss was deeper and hotter than before, both of them being needy of each other.

Deciding to take things a little bit further, the king slightly moved his hips into small grinds. Yeongs tiny and quiet moans were doing wonders to the king. He seemed to get addicted to the noise and he couldn't help but to want more of it. He wanted to devour the man under him and he didn't regret it one bit.

His hands traveled beneath Yeongs black shirt, moving up his abs to his chest. He felt how hot the skin was, how it twitched with every touch he gave to it. Yeong released a rather lewd noise when he felt his nipple being pinched. His face turned crimson red and with glossy eyes he looked up at the man above him. He was met with a pair of dark hooded eyes and he suddenly felt like he was cornered. He felt his body become hotter with those eyes reeking over him. He bit his lip, not having the courage to look at the king above him. He felt too small.

Gons hands were busy removing Yeongs shirt, finding it too annoying for hiding his body from him. After it was unbuttoned Gon felt his breath hitch. The sight was too much for him. Yeongs face was red, teary eyed with red swollen lips. His chest rose and fell because of the heavy breathing.

All for him

"You're beautiful, Capitan Jo."

Hah, there's probably gonna be a part 2. For now, just tell me what you think. Do you want less details? Do you not like the way it's written? Anything you want me to add or erase? I would appreciate it if you tell me ^^