Thank movies pt.2 [S]

Yup, I never disappointed Hell nor Lucifer. He thought about giving up his place to me. Thanks dad.

"You're beautiful, Capitan Jo."

Those words should've made Yeongs heart flutter, they shouldn't have made a shiver run down his spine.
Gon should've said it with a soft, fond voice. Not with a deep, lustful and breathy one.

Towering over the black haired male, Gon leaned down to nibble and bite at his neck. He left marks around his collarbone, going down to his chest and tracing his tongue over the capitans nipple making the said male moan. Gon traveled down his abs to his abdomen, leaving wet kisses along the way with Yeong letting tiny sounds escape his swollen lips.

The king slipped his hand past the capitans waistband of his pajamas making him jerk up and release a broken moan.
"Not there..."
Gon chuckled and rubbed his finger over the slit.
"Why? You don't like it?"
Yeong bit his lip, he was bad at lying. But honestly, he was getting too needy and impatient. He just wanted to be devoured at this point, all he wanted was the king taking all of him and making him his.
"Hyung..."
Smirking, the king removed the youngers piece of clothing.
"If you beg me, maybe I'll change my mind."
Yeong whined quietly. He should've known that he would get teased but now, he didn't care anymore. His body was too hot and his mind was beggining to get fuzzy, his body ached for the kings touch.
"Please hurry, I beg you, please."

Gon clicked his tongue and quickly got the lotion from his secret drawer in his bed. His abdomen burned and his erection ached when he heard the youngers whiny and needy voice begging for him that he almost took him right then and there without prepping him.

He opened the bottle and squeezed some onto his fingers, spreading it evenly. He teased Yeongs entrance by slowly rubbing his lubed fingers against it, chuckling deeply when he saw the younger move his hips slightly in impatience. Slipping two fingers in and moving them around quite roughly as even his impatience was on the verge of falling. Yeong was bitting his lips, trying to sustain the noises that wanted to escape his lips. However, he failed when a high pitched noise slipped. His whole body reacted when Gons fingers brushed against his bundle of nerves.
"Found it~"

"Found wha-ahh!!"
His hands flyed up to the kings arm as a wave of strong pleasure went over him. He was so distracted by it that he didn't even realize that the king slipped two other fingers in already, now taking them out and hurriedly removing his robe.

Yeongs eyes went wide when he saw the olders erection.
"...how-"
Turning him around so he was on his stomach, Gon answered.
"Nicely. You're gonna take it nicely."
Feeling the olders lips go up his back and his big hands up to his chest was giving him butterflies. However he had to muffle his loud moan when he felt the tallers tip enter him. It didn't hurt as much, he was more concerned about keeping his noises down. It was proven to be difficult when a lound mewl slipped past his lips when Gon thrusted forward, entering him fully.

Gon placed both his hands on either side of Yeongs hips, gripping them tightly and lifting them up. He released a satisfied sigh.
"You're so tight Yeongie. I said you'd take it nicely."

"..don't tease me"
He pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in again, loving how the younger arched his back and slightly pushed against him.

So needy

He continued to ram into the younger, his walls cletching around him and collapsing onto his elbows. Yeongs face was burried into his arms, his ears red and the muffled noises he made with each thrust were turning him on even more. Gon gripped both Yeongs wrists and pulled them by his sides, slightly bending him over more and making him lean his head sideways onto the floor.
"Yeongie, let me hear you. I want to hear you."

"N-no, someone will hear.."

"You leave me no choice then."

Gon speed his hips up, now thrusting harder and deeper inside of him, hitting his sweet spot repeatedly. Just as he wanted, the male under him moaned loudly, trying to break his wrists free weakly. Taking both his wrists in one hand to hold them behind the youngers back, his free hand gripped his bottom giving it a firm squeeze followed by a small smack. By now, Yeong was crying out the olders name and he was grinding back against him. He seemingly forgot about holding his noises back, they were so loud that even Gon thought that someone might hear him if they came too close to his room.

Fuck it, it's worth it

He definitely didn't mind those moans and lewd whines and mewls. They were music to his ears. The view under him was something he'd never forget. He felt somewhat proud of himself for making the capitan into this kind of mess. The kind of mess no could ever see except him.

Gon noticed how Yeongs thighs trembled, soon feeling him tighten around him that it made it harder to move. He released a grunt and a groan as he felt the hot walls tighten around him completely. Soon after Yeong came with a higher pitched moan, the sight and the sound of it making the king himself release into him.

Letting go of his tight grip of Yeongs wrists, the younger slowly pulled himself up from the floor only to almost fall back down when he pressed against the older behind him again. Gon held him by his waist, slowly pulling out of him and pulling his pants up, lifting Yeong up from the floor onto his bed.
"Get some rest now Yeongie, I'll clean you up."

The said male didn't even have the strength to reply, as he fell asleep soon after.
While he was asleep, the king cleaned his tired body up and pulled a clean pair of boxers on him, buttoned him up in one of his shirts and cuddling him up, falling asleep quickly after covering them with the blanket.

Yep, I did it. Yep, I'm bad at it. I swear it was better in my brain, but well, pictures are different--