Come Back Home [A]

I like making Yeong suffer...in different ways--*cough*
Yeong ima ćevap

On a cold, rainy night two men were sitting together on a couch infront of a flatscreen TV with a movie playing. They were cuddled up with a fluffy blanket covering them. The smaller male was draped in the bigger males arms, both of them feeling satisfied with the warmth and coziness the two felt. It wasn't the first time they were cuddled up like this as they always spent nights like these together cuddling.

The older male nuzzled his face into the youngers shorter and fluffy black hair, the younger leaning his head against his chest and looking up at him. His sharp, yet soft eyes looked up at his bigger, rounder ones. Gon always loved moments like these where both of them could forget about their titles, positions, duties and problems. They could just cuddle up like this and have the freedom to love each other. Gon leaned down and gave a soft peck to Yeongs soft lips and he felt his heart flutter when the younger brightly smiled up at him, eyes almost disappearing. He couldn't help but to smile back.
"You know I love you, right?"
"I'm sure I love you more, hyung."

...maybe, he wasn't wrong

Yeong opened his tired eyes to only be met with an empty, dimly lit room. His head hurt, his arms hurt, his legs hurt, his back ached. He felt pain all over him.

A rusty chain was wrapped around his wrists and feet and he had an old rope tied around his neck, loose enough just to let him breathe. The cold cement floor just made him crave for the kings warmth again. But deep down, he knew that this was probably it.

I'll die cold.

The old iron door opened, heavy steps making their way to the black haired male before kneeling down. The man whispered.
"I'm asking you for the last time. Where is the manpasikjeok?"
Yeong could only chuckle dryly.
"I'm telling you for the last time. I won't tell you."
The much older male grabbed Yeong by his hair, pulling his head up and leaning down to his eye level.
"You think you're smart, huh? I don't have any reason to keep you breathing anymore."
The man, known as Lee Lim threw Yeongs head against the hard floor. As he stood over the younger he started to kick him everywhere he could. Yeong only shut his eyes tight and bore it, it wasn't the first time he was beat up.

After what felt like an eternity of physical abuse Lim stopped.
"Just why won't you tell me?"
Coughing up blood, Yeong answered in a weak voice.
"My job is to protect him and he probably knows too..."

He probably knows too that I love him more

Lee Lim took out his sword and sliced the capitans neck without hesitation, blood splattering across the floor and his clothes. He didn't utter another word as he turned away and left, leaving the man to bleed out.

Yeong kept laying there, in the same position. He heard the familiar sound of raindrops hitting the window. The rain that always brought him happiness and warmth  was now painful and cold.
"You must promise me, your Majesty, to live on."

☆☆☆

The palace was in chaos. The whole country was under lockdown and the soldiers were everywhere. Even the king himself was out the palace, riding around the forest and through it in search of his lover. People were confused, scared and a great amount of them were panicking since no one knew what was happening inside the palace. The only information that the soldiers knew was that they must find Jo Yeong at all costs or they'll be as good as dead.

It has been days and there was not a single trace found of Jo Yeong. The soldiers were scared by now, as well as the guards who searched with them. Most of those people who were in search gave up. The whole country was being searched over and no one found any leads to the capitan. Gon however, never even thought about giving up. He searched day and night, without a rest.

Please come back home, Jo Yeong

Home. Gon didn't feel like he had a home anymore. His home was gone, far from his reach. He watched as his breath disappeared in the air. Emptiness and longing. That's what he felt. Gon was also desparate to find the younger. By now, even if he was dead he wanted to see him one last time.

You can't leave me like this, capitan Jo

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Sun was rising as the King was taking a stroll through the bamboo forest. It became a habit of his to give the forest a visit whenever he thought of a certain other. Every day, Gon never forgot the younger. He still remembers every inch of him, every breath he took, every expression he made and every smile that his soft lips showed. With those memories, he managed to survive.

Survive, at least

His heart still longed, it still felt empty and his body always felt cold. Those rainy nights he enjoyed turned into his worst dislikes. Every food he tasted with the younger turned into poison to him. The whole palace felt suffocating. He saw Yeong everywhere. Even his own bed was cold and uncomfortable. All he saw was Yeong walking around the room or cuddled up on his bed with his silk blankets. It choked Gon up. Now, he was just an empty shell living with memories.

While walking he saw something hanging off a tree not far away from him. As he came closer it seemed like a big black bag.
"How did this get here?"
Gon reached out and took it off the low branch. Something was inside.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Unziping the bag, his eyes widened. It was a human skeleton. But what shocked him the most were the too familiar clothes the skeleton wore.

The capitans uniform...

Gon felt his eyes well up with tears when he saw the watch on the wrist. He could recognize it from miles away. It was none others than Yeongs watch that he always wore.

The King sat there by the bag, holding Yeongs bony hand and sobbing his heart out.
"Yeongie. I love you Yeongie. I love you so much."

Who did this to you, Yeongie?

Who took our happiness away?

Who dared to touch you?

Tell me, Yeongie.

Please, come back home.

Yep, it's pretty bad lmao. I swear I need to make my writing "skills" better. Next chappy is probably gonna be another angst, it'll be inspired by Hwasas song "WHY". If you didn't listen to it...bro, you have to. Most of the angst is inspired by songs, if you want to know which ones tell me :3