Prettily [S]

Shin Jae finally got some 🤪
Poor Yeongs ass tho--
And Gons dick needs to chill--

Yeongs life was a mystery to others in the palace. The only thing they knew is that his childhood was also pretty tough and that he was learnt to serve the King at a very young age. That's all he kept exposed to the public. They needed to know nothing more. For an example, they don't need to know where he spends his nights off, they don't need to know another side of him.

The King, known as Lee Gon, wasn't really considered a mystery by the people. They were more afraid of him while still looking up at him and admiring him. He was known to be very smart, a genius. A handsome, almost perfect king. Almost. He didn't want to get married, he doesn't want to have a "Queen". Even Lady Noh thought that maybe, he was just sleeping around with some girls, yet no rumors or scandals ever rose. No one needs to know that the person he sleeps with is right in front of them, almost 24/7.

Shin Jae, known as an diligent and pretty smart detective. Most people knew him by the name Hyeon Min, but Gon and Yeong knew him as an another person. No one thought much of him, just a friend of the King and the Capitan. They don't need to know their relationship.

...

It wasn't a surprise to see Shin Jae entering the palace without a check up or without a work related intention. By now, the guards just let him freely pass. He hurried straight up to the Kings office, not even knocking before entering. A warm smile grew on his face when he saw the two men in the office together. Gon sitting on his chair behind his workdesk while Yeong stood near by the book shelves. When seeing the detective enter, Gon let go of his pen and gave him a welcoming smile.
"You came?"
Shin Jae didn't hold his smile back either.
"Yeah. Are you two tired?"
The youngest of them scoffed while answering.
"How can he be tired when he's sitting there all day being all comfy while I'm here standing for hours because he can't hurry up."

The whole office echoed Gons and Shin Jaes laughs.
"Yah, you were the one who refused to sit."
"Because someone might come in and see me sit."
"Then Gon could say he ordered you."
"Ah...that's true..."
"...you dumbass."
The glare Yeong sent was enough to shut Gon up, while Shin Jae fell forward laughing and holding his stomach.

...

11:30pm. Only the darkness, the smell of books and paper and them.

"Come on, Yeong, suck it prettily."

The younger let out a small noise as he took the olders thick dick into his small hand, bringing his face closer and kissing the tip and down to the veiny shaft. His tongue traced the grith and the veins altogether, feeling satisfied when the King let out a breathy sigh. Yeong closed his eyes when Gons bigger hands traced his cheeks, soon running through his jet black hair and tugging on it to pull Yeongs head up. A shiver ran down the capitans spine when he met eyes with the tallers dark and deep ones.

Gons hair was messy and becoming slightly curly as some of it sticked to his sweaty forehead. Sweat was also tickling down his jawline and his neck, stopping in his collarbones. Teasingly, Yeong licked his lips and bit his bottom one, Gon soon clicking his tongue and pulling the youngest's head down again. Yeong separated his pink, plump lips and took half of the kings grith down in one go. Immediately he swallowed around it and swirled his tongue around the tip, licking down again and sucking slightly. The male over him let out a groan and tucked on his black hair again, making the male infront release a muffled moan. The vibrations sent sparks all over Gons body as he breathed heavily. He looked behind Yeong to see Shin Jae removing his vest, loosening up his tie and unbuckling his belt. The said male knelt behind the capitan and his hands moved to his ass, groping and spreading it earning another muffled, yet louder moan from the younger. Shin Jae licked his lips at the capitans body soon bringing his hips closer to the bottom of the male before him, grinding them and releasing a small sigh at the feeling of his member rubbing agaisnt the soft skin through his boxers.

Yeong was drooling as he kept suckling on the kings dick in his mouth, swallowing around it and taking more of it. Gon pushed his dick forward more into the youngest's mouth causing him to hit the back of Yeongs throat. The capitans eyes teared up slightly and he felt the need to gag but he pushed the feeling aside and took the king even deeper in. Now, Yeongs throat was tight around Gons dick and Shin Jae was rubbing his tip around Yeongs entrance. Big hands grabbed Yeongs legs, lifting them slightly up and pushing them down and spreading them. After that, the same pair of hands grabbed his hips.

"Bend over your pretty back more Jo Yeong, won't you?"

Yeong was always obedient, he wasn't needed to be told twice. He immediately pushed his ass up more, arching his back more, taking his lips off the kings grith and looking behind his back. The detective smirked and wiped some of the saliva off the youngers lip and kissed his cheek and the back of his neck.

"Good baby."

Long, slender fingers grabbed Yeongs chin and turned his face back to face the erection infront of him, now glistening in his saliva.

"I'm not finished yet, baby boy."

The male gulped before taking him back in all the way again. The oldest male moaning deeply as he felt the tight heat engulf him again, moving his hips in small grinds inside the youngers mouth. Behind, Shin Jae had enough of teasing as he grabbed the plump skin and spreading it, his dick soon entering the younger as well. A string of curses came out his mouth as he felt the tightness swallow his erection up. Yeong had a difficult time concentrating on the erection in his mouth now since the detective was rubbing his near the capitans prostrate. His noises kept coming out as muffled, but they were still pretty loud.

No one needs to know what they're doing. The King seated on his chair, the Capitan kneeling before him and sucking his dick while being fucked from behind by the Detective. All three men were on cloud nine, sweaty and naked. Shin Jae sped up his harsh strong thrusts, hitting Yeongs sweet spot repeatedly making him moan around Gons erection and sending vibrations and sparks of pleasure down his body.

Gon didn't last much longer as he tugged on Yeongs hair and threw his head back with a loud and deep moan as he came inside the youngers mouth. He let go of his hair with a shaky sigh, Yeongs arms sliding down from the kings lap to the floor. He was holding himself up on his elbows, his forehead leaning on the floor and his back arched, ass pushing back against the dick fucking right into him. The capitan swallowed the cum he had in his mouth, Gon looking at how the youngers adam apple moved when he did so. Shin Jae was still thrusting harshly into him, never giving a rest to the bundle of nerves he kept hitting. Yeongs moans were now loud and clear, higher in pitch and his lips were swollen and wet. Gon kept observing the black haired male. He looked at his sweaty back, bent over and at his ass high up for the detective behind him. The king licked his lips at the sight of Shin Jae fucking into the younger, his erection disappearing and reappearing with every thrust. Shin Jae smirked when he noticed the olders stares. He reached out to Yeongs hair, harshly tugging it towards him and forcing the younger to bend over even more and to lift his head up. Gon bit his lip as he saw the capitans face, looking fucked out. Yeong had teary eyes and tear stains on his cheeks, swollen, red and slightly bleeding bottom lip from biting on it. His cheeks were flushed and his hair was ruffled, sticking out in all directions. Shin Jae came hard inside the younger with a deep growl and Yeong let out an erotic sound that sent both the olders hearts thumping. As the detective let go of Yeongs hair, he went limp on the floor, worn out and breathing heavily. Shin Jae pulled out of him and Gon stood up to help the capitan to his feet. He pecked his lips when he cupped his soft flushed cheeks while Shin Jae pat his messy head.

"You did well, Yeong-ah."

...

No one had to know how pretty Jo Yeong is. Knowing who he belongs to was enough.

Our Yeong is so pretty UwU
I literally listened to Swim by Chase Atlantic and to Or Nah while writing this LMAO
I recommend you do the same too lol
Imma go take a holy shower now, even though it gonna be useless.
I hope you enjoyed it :)
Bye honies♡