Jealously [S]

Where Yeong gets too close to Shin Jae for Gons liking, making Shin Jae get even closer to Yeong. The younger liking the attention...let's say he made a mistake...

It has been a little over 5 months since the king and the capitan started their relationship. It wasn't really a secret, but they didn't tell anyone directly.

It has been a week since Gon noticed how close Shin Jae was to his boyfriend. Gon didn't like the way Shin Jae put his hand around Yeongs shoulders, sometimes even his small waist. What he didn't like the most was how the younger leaned into the cops chest or shoulder when he laughed.

It was a tiring and stressful day for Gon. He had multiple meetings and he had a public gathering. They wouldn't have been so tiring if Yeong was by his side but, unfortunately, the younger had some leftover work at the palace so he was unable to come. Gon sighed,
"At least I'll be able to see him when I get back.", he had the rest of the day free, after all.

☆☆☆

The king was speed walking through the halls, the servats bowing and greeting him as he passed, giving them a warm smile. Gon walked past the entrentrance to the kitchen but he slowly walked backwards when he briefly saw capitan Jo and Shin Jae talking inside while they were seemingly cooking something. He felt that annoying feeling slightly rise inside him. He pushed the door open, startling the two inside.
"You returned, your majesty. ", said Yeong giving him a small smile.
Gon felt his heart melt at the sight of the younger but Shin Jae interrupted him.
"You could've knocked, you know."
Swallowing his annoyance, Gon replied.
"I don't remember allowing you to freely enter and exit my palace, you know."
Shin Jae smirked slightly, putting his hand on Yeongs shoulder and pulling him closer.
"I came to visit him. I believe that you've got no authority over his social life."
Gon stared intensely at Shin Jaes hand on Yeongs shoulder, clenching his jaw.
"Actually, I came to get capitan Jo.", he said as he walked up to them, grabbing Yeongs hand and pulling the male to him. "Now, if you'll excuse us."
After the king dragged the younger out, Shin Jae smiled to himself.

'This is kinda fun'

☆☆☆

"Don't get too close to him.", Gon spoke to the younger after they left the kitchen.
"Why not? Are you suspecting him for something?"
"No, I'm not."
"...then why?"
The older sighed and looked at the other.
"I don't like it. You being close to him, I don't like it."
A blush crept up across Yeongs cheeks. He looked down and fondled with his fingers.
"Okay. I'll try to keep my distance."
"Okay...try for now."

☆☆☆

'Why the hell did I trust that guy to keep his distance from Yeong, as well?'

That is what the king repeatedly asked himself for the hundreth time today when he saw how Shin Jae was literally glued onto the younger.

'This idiot is doing it on purpose'

He wasn't wrong. Shin Jae was doing it on purpose. He enjoyed annoying the king, it made him feel as if he had power over him and it was ridiculous seeing him try to suppress himself from yanking the capitan away. Yesterday, he made a deal with the younger after the king dragged him out. He knew that he was jealous, and he knew that Yeong liked the kings attention. That being a given, the two males made a deal against the king.

"May I know why are you here, Shin Jae?"

"To keep Yeong company."

"I'm here to keep him company."

"You're here to work, he's here to watch over you, I'm here to be with him.", Gons eyes darkened slightly when the detective placed his arm around Yeongs waist and whispered into his ear.
"Right, Yeongie?"