It was you, it'll always be you [A/F]

The first request for this book ^^
Fortunately, I remembered the important parts of the users message since Wattpad deleted the request🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope you enjoy ^^

Wavy black hair dancing in the chilly wind. The cloudy sky filled with grey clouds. The leaves falling from the tree branches, and her tears that escaped her eyes and dropped down her cheeks to the cemented floor, wet from the previous rain. Gon would never forget her. He couldn't ever forget the last scenery he was allowed to see of her.

"Do we really have to leave each other, just like this?", he asked even when he knew all too well.

"We weren't ever even fated to meet each other like this. Our love seems like it's something the universe couldn't ignore.", her voice was as shaky, almost breaking.

"Can't you just come with me, to my world?"

It wasn't as easy as it sounded, Gon knew. But he still had this desperate hope that she would be ready to throw everything away, just for him. And Yeong knew as well, just how selfish the king could be.

☆☆☆

"Your Majesty, you're doing the work you're supposed to do at the start of next year. Take a rest, will you?", the capitan questioned the king. He was worried of course as the other male was overworking himself and disgracing his meals.

"Yeong-ah. Aren't you tired of serving me?"

The question took him off-guard. Why was he asking such a ridiculous thing when he knew the capitan was trained to serve him since he was a child. As if that wasn't enough, the capitan even gave his heart to him.

"No, of course not. I enjoy accompanying you, your Majesty. "

The look Gon gave him made Yeongs heart clench. His deep brown eyes were shiny with tears and he had a look of a lost child that has been found again.

"Are you saying that out of duty, Capitan Jo?"

"You know all too well that it isn't my job to emotionally connect to you, as the capitan. But as a person that cherishes you, I'm ready to stay by your side by all costs."

Gon felt his heart skip a few beats. For a second he wondered why but he soon figured it out.

He was always there

"You won't regret this?", the king asked as he stood up and walked over to Yeong. His hands reached out for the youngers face, gently caressing Yeongs cheeks.

Yeong breathed out.

"Will you regret it, Your Majesty?"

It was risky, dangerous even, but Gon found himself not caring at all. At that moment he knew,

It'll always be him

The kiss was short, but sweet. The king felt greedy and he kissed the youngers addicting lips again, savouring the sweetness Yeongs rosy lips had.

☆☆☆

Gon opened his eyes just to be met with his lovers sleeping face. He smiled to himself as he observed his lover. He observed his puffy lips and cheeks, his long eyelashes and delicate eyebrows.

Was Yeong always this cute?

The king regretted not paying more attention to his capitan in the past.

'How stupid I was,  he thought  being swayed by my own delusions'

He was sincerely happy when he spent time with Tae Eoul. But he couldn't help the guilt that rose in him.