Main Characters/chapter 1

Welcome to my story, In The Life Of A Villain.

The story is completed on Saturday, 31st October, 2020. But comments and votes are still welcomed.

Characters:-

Ivette 'Ivy' Carter, the protagonist of this story:

Kiara Taylor, the 'antagonist' of the story:

~~~~~~

Chapter 1.

Dark Daisy-'s point of view:

"Agent I, make sure we get all the gold and goodies of that jewelery shop. Got that?"

"yes sir!". Confidence overflowed my veins

"great, you're in charge of today's operation, don't let me down"

I nodded "surely sir" I smirked "you can rely on me"

He nodded "collect your weapons" he announced. A crowd of yellow masked and costumed people rushed to the weapon desk, and took their guns, revolvers, pistols and many other.

I took out my favorite pistol from my leather jacket. Luckily, I got to wear my own designed costume, with pockets for lots and lots of weapons and belts and my leather hooded jacket along with the gloves , also designed by me. To hide my identity, I prefer a pair of black glasses.

'I'm ready' though I.

____#___

While the other agents shared a look at the entrance, exit and the control room, I sneaked into the shop, to shovel every glossy and shiny, expensive looking items I got to see, into a big brown bag.

As I touched the glass covering of the ruby and emerald ring, I saw a shadow behind me.

"in a hurry, dark daisy?" said a female voice, behind me. I turned around to see a girl, with a gun in her hand pointed towards me.