Chapter 7

A/N: this chapter has different from the others. Here we show a part of present, then maybe jump to after 6 months then again (maybe) a flashback and the same goes on...

NOTE: This chapter has no particular time , multiple times do take place here, as time travelling.

______________________________________________

Ivette's Po.v: (after a week from last chapter)

I got a new prison-mate , she is Yelena Belova aka Crimson Widow, my idol since becoming a villain.

Though she's much older than me, I started liking her, her personality.

She's sort of my elder sister (if I remembered who they were, I'd surely ask my parents to adopt her).

Kia came to visit me 3 days ago, and no hope stays within me.

No point of being a good-guy  now. I've decided to join Crimson in her missions after I...we leave this fucking prison.

Just keeping on a good person's mask on.

"So, tell me about your girlfriend" said she in her hissing voice.

"You know everything"

"Not exactly, you met her in a mission"

I hummed

She continued "she was an sheild agent and you promised her to be good"

I signed " but I guess I gotta break it"

She narrowed her eyes and said " what do you mean?"

I said her what happened 3 days ago.

(Flashback,3 days ago)

I was alone in this prison, and mainly missed Kia.

Her bright features, pink soft lips, hazel eyes, everything. Her touch, her smell, her voice.

" Ivy?"

Yes,this was the same voice, my heart rate speeded up and my body started to shake. I wanted to scream of excitement and I look up to see an unbelievable sight.

I looked up to see Kia, on the other side of the semi-transparent green glass.

In her and mine lips lied a big smile, eyes watery.

The glass disappeared and she enters, I got up and she stood Inches away from my face.

I cupped her face and whispered " should I?"

She said "yes please"

I took her soft lips in mine, they tasted like chocolate.

It was a brief one, yet I was contended.

"Why did you come?"

"To say good bye"

I couldn't believe my ears.

" I'm leaving Paris tomorrow, and no idea of returning" said she, in a trembling voice.

My hands fell to my sides. My heart skipped a beat. A tear escaped my eye.

"Did your parents not like you being with me"

She gave a quivering nod.

I swallowed a lump in my throat.

I looked away.

She stood in tip toes and planted a kiss on my cheeks and said "I'm sorry".

I nodded ,still refusing to meet her gaze.

She cupped my face, forcing me to look at her.

"One last time, please" said she and connected out lips again.

Her tongue dug in mine mouth, and a moan escaped.

She pulled off and I started blankly at her.

She said, for the last time maybe " I love you"

"I love you too,and promise to be a good person"

She nodded and left me teary.

(Flashback ends)

" Hope you understood, as she is not there, I can continue my villain life. Can't I?"

" Sure you can" and gave out a evil laugh and I joined her.

But if she returns to you one day? If she hates you as a villain? Said inner me.

But I answered 'if she comes back and sees me this way but still loves me, I promise to surrender. But if she doesn't, I'm staying this way'

So comes another promise to be broken.

Another note... This chapter is published to celebrate that the story crossed 💯 reads... I'm so happy. Please vote for my chapters, follow me and support me as you always do....☺️😊

New cover

New cover ...