Chapter 8

After 4 years.
_____________________________________________________
(Umm...😑😑😑😑*my expression* nope I'm not insane, nor is this a mistake"
___________________________________________________

Ivette's Pov

It has been over 2 years I was released from the prison.

After that, Yelena introduced me to the Red room.

No, they weren't turning me into a black widow as I already have the determination to be a villain, but I was trained under taskmaster.

His mask was real awesome.

We met many girls there, but non was as good as Kiara.

I wish she forgets me. I sighed.

"Stark is launching a new invention.It's called The Element badassium .And we need that for sure." Tasky orders us.

I had a different costume here. And this was the 15th mission where I am the lead .

Exactly, I'm topping here too.
_______________________________________________________

I heard this new invention of Stark is his father's research's continuation, based on Loki's tessaract.

And who told me? Taskmaster.

He already hacked Tony's systems so that he can control it's security.

"Black daisy to Taskmaster.We're entering. I repeat we're entering. Over" said I.

Who's Black daisy? Me ofcourse,it's my new name.

And there the road's clear, as clear as water.

We enter, and taskmaster send us the map of the Stark tower.

" This is the room. Sheild me as I-"

Then came a 'american flagged' sheild.

I ducked to dodge it.

The same old and boring, Captain America.

"In a hurry, black daisy?" He said.

This brought back a valuable memory.

So I said what I said to Kiara:

"I don't like to stay in the pase of turtles, American Ass"

"Ivette?" Echoed a familiar voice?

"Kiara?" I said absentmindedly.

No. This can not happen.

Then came the same pretty, light featured girl.

I couldn't help.

I cried kneeling.

She came and hugged me.

I couldn't describe how good I felt.

I dropped my hands to her waist line.

She looked at me, her eyes as watery as mine.

Her face was inches away from mine, she cupped it, hopping for a kiss but-

"Ahem? Uh Agent Tylor, could you please explain this?" Said captain.

Uhh, shithead.

Kiara said everything to him, I apologized, I said him about Red room.

After that, I surrendered and we could save some girls caught by Red room.

Captain called me a hero and so, I don't need to enter the jail for second time.

"When did you return from Paris?"

"Last week, when sheild said us that they need me for an important mission" said she.

I hummed at the angel like voice.

"Guess what?" Said I, facing her.

"Hmm?"

"Huh..." I faced the other agents, who
currently putting Yelena,who gave me a last glare, taskmaster, and others of the organisation to prison "... I do feel like an angel".

She chuckled. She sounded like an angel.

"Remember I told you that I'll kiss you as a good person?"

"Yeah?" Her cheeks flushed.

I smashed my lips onto her.

Her hands slid over my waistline and mine pulling her neck.

Our kiss began to get deeper and we, hungrier.

Then after 20mins or so, we decided to pull off, with our swollen lips.

And we saw Nick Fury, seeing us.

Our faces became the reddest tomatoes ever and he spoke " agent Tylor, this was the reason why we called you. We knew that to capture her, all we need is you. And you,..." He points at me"...ivtte, I think you can be a good agent and maybe an avenger one day as you were the youngest assassin who was almost impossible to catch"

I blushed more.

"No, I can't join you as.." I look at Kia and slid my arm over her shoulder"... I've other important business to do"

"Ok then. Agent Tylor, you may quit now. We have arranged a jet especially for you to return Paris"

Then he leaves.

"Whoa, you still live in Paris?" Asked I.

"Well, both of my parents worked for Sheild. The main reason why we shifted to Paris is one of my father's secret mission. But..."

She sniffs.

"... But, he passed out in an accident so my mother decided to leave this job , if something happens to her?"

"I'm sorry for you"

"Hey, it's ok. Then I received a call from Sheild to..."

"Capture me? Got that..."

"And you?"

I tell her everything; how I met Yelena, joined Red room organisation, worked under taskmaster and later get captured by my long-lost lover and decided to be good.

She chuckled at the last sentence.

I smiled to myself.

"But..." I began

"But?"

"I need a home, first I was an orphan adopted by aim, grown up there and then in sheild prison then red room and now?"

"With me as-"

"You? Is your mom gonna accept me?

"With me as my lover, mom knows about you"

"Oh, okay then"

A/n: guess what? When I planed for this story, I decided this to be my last chapter.... But no, more are going to come😉😁😁