Chapter 9

Ivette's Pov::::----

We got into the jet, and took my seat, ofcourse beside Kia.

It had a cosy interior. I would refer it as an 'super speeded portable house'.

I was still in my 'black daisy' suit even after sheild providing me my new wardrobe.

This new suit of mine didn't hade a mask. it looked so much like the black widow costume, but without the neon band and the sign.

"Did you enjoy working with them?'' said Kia.

"Well, yea. Being bad was fun. But I never realised that they were just using me. "

"And do you realise that being good is better than being bad?"

"Yeah , I do" I looked at her.

I quickly pecked on her lips.

"But this life is the best for me" I said.

____________________

After 7 hours and 46 minutes of tiering journey, we finally reached Paris.

The plane landed on a airport, Roissy Charles de Gaulle as said by Kia.

After another 2 hour of journey, not entirely boring as I had Kia with me, we finally arrived at her house.

We took out our luggage, that is, two trollies, to her door and she rang the bell.

Dring

Dring

Dring

And a blonde lady opens the door.

The same lady who was comforting Kia on that jewellery robbery mission when I met her for the first time, 4 years ago.

See, my memory is so sharp. But it's unfair to forget such a important day.

I smiled to myself.

"Ivette do you know how creepy it is when you look at someone and smile without any reason?" Kia asked me

I laughed sheepishly.

"Anyways, Ivy, this is my mother. Mom, this is Ivette or Ivy."

"Hey Mrs.Tylor"

"Oh, please. Call me Karen. I heard a lot about you Ivette. Kia loves you so much''

"Mom!" Kia said, blushing.

She was really good. I smiled at her.

"I heard that your journey was of nearly 10 hours. You must be tired. Do come in.." we do as she says.

Her house was a small yet cosy one.

"... Kiara's room is upstairs. Freshen up and take some rest while I bring snacks"

We went upstairs, and kept my bag leaning on the wall beside the door.

I took my sweet time to see her room. Peach, organised, smells like her. It had a small bed , a study table beside it

"Ivette?" Kia says.

"Hmm?"

"I was thinking of something.."

"What? Now don't say you are ashamed of telling me"

"Can we bath together?"

My cheeks went burning.

"Ummm,.." my throat was lacking words.

I nodded.

The biggest blush and smile took place on her pretty face.

________________

"Come in" she cried from the bathroom.

I stepped in nervously.

There was a blushing and naked Kiara, in the blue bubble-wrapped tub.

I stripped down my clothes including underwear

As I stepped inside the tub, she shifted a bit and I sat there.

After a awkward 10minutes of scilene, she decided to break it.

"It has been 4 years" she said

"Yeah, 1461 days"

"But I still love you"

"Really? We don't even know each other well. How can you say it?"

"You were a 'imposible to catch' villain who gave up cause you wanted to impress me."

I blushed.

"You look so cute when you blush"

"So the angle became horny huh?"

She giggled.

"I love you too"

And I pecked on her lips.

"We're totally sinking after that 10 hours journey."

"It's nearly impossible for me to keep my eyes open"

She giggled in that anglet-like voice. It unleashed a thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

I leaned back and rested my head on the wall,  facing her.

"We didn't know eachother yet fell in love-" I cut of her.

"But the bond was so strong that it convinced me to surrender"

I smirked and she flashed a sweet smile.

"Let's know each other, understand each other. I'll introduce you to my friends. They helped me a lot when I was broken without you"

"You glum for a stranger, why?"

"I'm bathing with the same girl. That same girl surrendered her hall of fame, twice, for me. The same stranger went to prison just to impress me. And the same stranger confessed her love fore me just a while ago. Also confessed that our bond is still strong tho we don't know each other. Why?"

I was speechless. "Maybe you are right"

"Hey you two love birds, food is ready" her mom said, knocking at the door.

We blushed. "Is she always like this?"

"You'll get used to it''

We spent some more scilent time with each other, then she wrapped the towel, while I took out a black tee and shorts. I took a last glimpse at her smoking hot body then let her cover herself up.

As we went downstairs, the sun was fallen by that time.

It was olive tapenade, a simple main dish which was grilled salmon, served with pasta, and a yogurt with a piece of fruit, and a cookie.

"I baked the cookies myself. Hope you like it" her mother chirped.

"Sure ma'am"

"You can call me Karen"

I was paused for a while before saying "can I please address you as 'mom'. I never called anyone 'mom'”

She was looking at me for a while, then "sure. Anyways days aren't far when I'll be your mother-in-law" she smirked while I blushed deeply.

"Mom!"Kia said.

"Ok, let's get serious. Sure you can call me mom. We'll share our stories once we have the dinner"

"Sure mom" we said together.