Epilogue (chapter 11)

Another couple of years passed in a blur. Well, not much has happened, but being with Kiara was enough.

We went to uncountable dates, and became increasingly cheesy. And I was happy to lose my virginity to someone like her.

We shifted back to New York after our graduation as we wanted to continue working for sheild. Well, all of us.

I took a course in computer science while Kiara in biochemistry.

Her....or mine friends are separated for many days, as we shifted here just a month ago.

I went on a couple of missions against hydra, and also met with the Avengers. That sounds so awesome. But not all, black widow and falcon. I've met cap before. But it's a honour.

And it feels like it was only yesterday when I asked Kiara to be my girlfriend. No wonder how many months passes after that. It was amazing, kneeling in front of an angel like her, in front of the Eiffel tower , on valentine's day. It was the best

Many people hated us, many loved us, but our value to each other was never less

Karen is already planning for our wedding, how many children we're gonna adopt, and she'll be grandma.

And that's to embarrassing.

It feels like it was yesterday I saw Kiara, again met her in the A.I.M highschool, kidnapped her then escaped with her, revealed my identity to her, but never got a chance to say her I love her. Then the next part was really painful. Living without her for 4 years wasn't easy at all. Then suddenly another mission reconnecting us, and then living in each other embrace for ever after.

"What's wrong?" Kiara called, breaking me out of my trance

"Nothing, just recalling our life" I replied.

She flashed me a smile, then quickly captured her lips with mine. Our lips was on a sync, and I slid my hand in her lose hairband, freeing her soft, blonde hair. I pushed her in the bed, not breaking the kiss.

Finally, when we pulled apart, I rested my forehead on her and whispered:

"I love you"

She replied " I love you more"

"Sure you do"

Now that's what I call a happy ending...

A/n: hey there readers, the story finally ended. It was a long journey, and I'm glad, my story was successful.

There may/may not be a bonus chapter. What do you want? Do tell me 😌✌️

Rating on the last day:

So hey it's me ya boi

I'm here like after a year or so. So I'm planning to make a pirate version of this story and delete this one cuz I was just 11 when I wrote this. And by the speed my reads are rising on my other books, I know I've improved.

But I'm writing 2 other stories plus my exams so if y'all suggest I will continue.

Please comment and let me know cuz I will probably delete this story by the end of 2021